Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 303,754
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please post a screenshot of this letter? If possible?
yjXjnWi.jpg

I think most of the investors is not happy with sony-zee merger that's the reason they are dragging this kind of issues this will be stretched like rubber band and drama will be continued for 1 or 2 months and later merge deal will be cancelled.

I think most of the investors is not happy with sony-zee merger that's the reason they are dragging this kind of issues this will be stretched like rubber band and drama will be continued for 1 or 2 months and later merge deal will be cancelled.
No the merger will be completed as both Zee and Sony need this to happen to counter Star

No the merger will be completed as both Zee and Sony need this to happen to counter Star
Agree bro but without investors this is not possible. It's just a simple thing 1 agreement 2 signatures from zee and Sony that's all then why this kind of dramas EGM meetings court sessions and all.

I think either Sony or zee should come forward and solve the issues or they can call EGM ASAP and interact with invesco and other stake holders and go for further process aur Kitne din tak ye drama chalega for people like me have so many expectations from this deal. This should be happen

Sharing library with each other is starting or not..
Bcoz I see that post about
Golmaal : Fun Unlimited (2006)
Was telecasting in Sony Max 2..
But originally rights of this movie with Zee Network..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock