Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 304,976
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know who is that person :unsure:

“I know you (the viewers) have got my back. I assure you, if you are with us, we will not let a foreign company take over. This company is not a personal property of anyone. It belongs to the people,"

While stating that the ZEEL Board is capable of handling the issue on its own, Chandra alleged that there is definitely someone in India who is backing Invesco. “I do not want to make a guess on that," he said.
We will not let a foreign company take over ZEEL: Subhash Chandra
Why did he sell shares to foreign company if he didn't want it with foreign investors.
I personally think they are talking about reliance . But I'm unsure.
Fortunate that Sony is desperate to merge with zee so this merge is still seeing light.

“I know you (the viewers) have got my back. I assure you, if you are with us, we will not let a foreign company take over. This company is not a personal property of anyone. It belongs to the people,"
Ready to merge with Sony giving them majority 52.93% shares and at the same time talking about not letting foreign company take over 😂

Subhash Chandra barely holds 3.99% shares in Zee. It makes no sense to oppose AGM with such minimum holdings.

Other shareholders-
Foreign Portfolio Investors: 57.46%
Indian Mutual Funds: 8.1%
Insurance companies: 10%
Non institutional public shareholders: 19.93%

Subhash Chandra barely holds 3.99% shares in Zee. It makes no sense to oppose AGM with such minimum holdings.

Other shareholders-
Foreign Portfolio Investors: 57.46%
Indian Mutual Funds: 8.1%
Insurance companies: 10%
Non institutional public shareholders: 19.93%
But he is the one who started the firm. Besides Invesco everyone is in favor of the merger.

I think reliance is behind all this stuffs because zee cancelled merge deal with viacom18 except invesco every 1 has given nod to ZEE-SONY merger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock