DDF Exclusive ZEEL to launch &xplor HD

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 144
  • Views: Views 36,905
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way anyone working with TV18 or Viacom18... R u getting special access to FYI TV18 HD in ur office... May as some kind of perk or bonus :)
The same can be said for ETV Life HD, Abhiruchi HD, etc. :lol:

Returning to the topic, how come a channel that has not even been launched officially can ask viewers to call their DPO to subscribe? :huh: And has a link of the video been uploaded anywhere?

Returning to the topic, how come a channel that has not even been launched officially can ask viewers to call their DPO to subscribe? :huh: And has a link of the video been uploaded anywhere?
That's why we should not ask our provider to add that channel, they are doing all this just to get upper hand in negotiations with DTH/Cable Operators.

But Indiacast should be more proactive in such things as they r a more bigger, stronger network or company.

That's why we should not ask our provider to add that channel, they are doing all this just to get upper hand in negotiations with DTH/Cable Operators.

So, what is wrong in a broadcaster requesting viewers to demand a channel, if we like watching some content then there is no harm in registering request for it. Only upper hand is that broadcasters will find it easier to launch on platform, there is no monetary discount in the new framework which used to be case earlier. Infact we should wholeheartedly support such initiatives, i know many channels or even service channels which get stuck bcoz of friction between operators and broadcasters.

If suppose an operator decides that they don't need &Xplor bcoz of negligible awareness or demand then will it do us good? Zee is doing right thing, instead of pumping money in big promotions... They r saving all that and investing in building nice content library or appealing packaging / presentation. In niche channels margins r thin and risks of investment getting drowned remains hence taking precaution is positive thing.

I think we all should be supporting Zee for bringing such channels rather than building a wrong perception which may lead to hurdles for us to be able to get this channel.

Here's a promo of &xplor HD that I recorded. I have the highest expectations from this channel. :clap2:
MOD NOTE : Video removed

Channel Montage

Channel Premiere Graphical Promo
@asgworldindia dada, please don't take this to heart, but stamping the &xplor HD logo all over the pictures does not make them look beautiful. In fact the text 'Coming Soon' and the picture of Gully Boy was never a part of the promo. It looks fake. If possible please remove it. :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't take this to heart, but stamping the &xplor HD logo all over the pictures does not make them look beautiful
I have not taken in heart @JollyLNB Bhai. When the Snap was taken the Entire Right Handed Space was empty and thus also was not looking good at that point. Instead of Water Marking Name of Myself I have tried to Watermark with the Logo itself which I think was not making the Graphics total Fake.
But I will definitely keep Your Suggestions & Advice in mind for further Future.

In fact the text 'Coming Soon' and the picture of Gully Boy was never a part of the promo. It looks fake. If possible please remove it.
Infact the Promo You have recorded was not full in Size. The total Length of the Promo was more BIG of which you have recorded. It was first Aired on & from Saturday 6th of July from 12 pm onwards and it showed mainly the Movie Titles they eager to Broadcast on the Channel. & the Promo of "Gully Boy" was Aired separately. The Full Length Promo of near about 2 minutes aired on all Movie Channels of ZEEL.
But from Sunday 7th of July Morning 7 am onwards ZEEL curtailed the Promo and started Airing only the Main 20 Seconds Trailer just to Ensure & ask the Subscriber to Create Demand.
The Premiere of "Gully Boy" image (whether tampered or altered as You say ) was thus circulated on various Social Sites and so shared here just to inform Subscribers about the Show.

As per Your request I have Edited & removed the "Gully Boy" Premiere Image but I am sure You will find the announcement very Soon on ZEEL with the Full Length 2 minutes Promo.

Sincere🙏 Apology for Non Uploading the Full Video & Inconvenience so caused.

Last edited:
When the Snap was taken the Entire Right Handed Space was empty and thus also was not looking good at that point. Instead of Water Marking Name of Myself I have tried to Watermark with the Logo itself which I think was not making the Graphics total Fake.

Please note if you update anything in original image except your watermark it's not original image which obviously makes it fake.

It's only your point of view that the empty space was not looking good. But that doesn't give you rights to change original snap like this. You could've just expressed it.

It was first Aired on & from Saturday 6th of July from 12 pm onwards and it showed mainly the Movie Titles they eager to Broadcast on the Channel. & the Promo of "Gully Boy" was Aired separately. The Full Length Promo of near about 2 minutes aired on all Movie Channels of ZEEL.
Since Zee Cinema HD does not support catch-up TV on any live streaming app, I have gone through the catch-up movies of &pictures HD for Saturday (6 July), but I was unable to find any promo of &xplor HD. :cf2: Perhaps it was shown only on Zee Cinema and possibly Zee Bollywood. I have confirmed that Zee Action does not have the promo either, and no other Zee movie channel has catch-up TV.

Last edited:
So, what is wrong in a broadcaster requesting viewers to demand a channel, if we like watching some content then there is no harm in registering request for it.

If suppose an operator decides that they don't need &Xplor bcoz of negligible awareness or demand then will it do us good? Zee is doing right thing, instead of pumping money in big promotions... They r saving all that and investing in building nice content library or appealing packaging / presentation. In niche channels margins r thin and risks of investment getting drowned remains hence taking precaution is positive thing.

I think we all should be supporting Zee for bringing such channels rather than building a wrong perception which may lead to hurdles for us to be able to get this channel.
💯% Agreed with you @dino29 bro.
But here comes another issue. It's fine that ZEEL is asking to Demand the Channel before DPO & create pressure on DPOS to add the channel on the Platform. But for that a minimum awareness should be spread to the Subscribers regarding the Content and the Prima Facie Goals.

I was telling @JollyLNB Bhai yesterday night that ZEEL at first launched a 2 mins Promo for & Xplor HD and in the next morning they reduced the Promo length into 20 Seconds and I can guarantee that the You will hardly find the curtailed Promo whenever You want. In full 24 hrs the Promo will air for hardly 4 times and even only on Zee Cinema HD.

ZEEL have not started any Social Page in any Social Platforms for &XPLOR HD which again a mess by Broadcasters Part.
What is tried to explain is ZEEL have to create positive awareness in all across Social Media & Digital Platforms with all updated Informations regarding the Channel. Until fabricated Posters will be spread in different platforms and it will be impossible for us to differentiate between the Original & fabricated one.

Also the Promo should be made properly with all their Goals to achieve and should be aired on each ZEEL Network Channels asap.

Then ZEEL can asked the subscribers to create Demand to the DPOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock