DDF Exclusive ZEEL to launch &xplor HD

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 144
  • Views: Views 36,866
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this mean? :huh: Explain clearly.
ZEEL is not telecasting the Promo of & XPLOR HD in every Movie Breaks all over the Day. Particularly in Zee Cinema HD if You tuned to a particular Movie then the Promo will used to Air only 2 to 3 times.
I am giving you an example.
On Sunday 7th July when " Raes " was airing from 8.47 am to 11.54 am. In between total 3 hrs 07 mins duration the Promo aired only 2 times while other Movie Promos/Zee App Promo/ZERO Promo was airing for many multiple times. And this situation is still continuing.
All what I said in the previous post regarding the Distribution of the Promo to be aired Now in very multiple times to make awareness for demand.
If you miss to watch the Promo of & XPLOR HD then You have to sit back and start to watch the Whole Movie to Spot the Promo again - may it comes after 90 mins of first airing. That's My case. May be You are lucky one to capture the Promo on TV in any time.

ZEEL is not telecasting the Promo of & XPLOR HD in every Movie Breaks all over the Day. Particularly in Zee Cinema HD if You tuned to a particular Movie then the Promo will used to Air only 2 to 3 times.
I am giving you an example.
On Sunday 7th July when " Raes " was airing from 8.47 am to 11.54 am. In between total 3 hrs 07 mins duration the Promo aired only 2 times while other Movie Promos/Zee App Promo/ZERO Promo was airing for many multiple times. And this situation is still continuing.
All what I said in the previous post regarding the Distribution of the Promo to be aired Now in very multiple times to make awareness for demand.
If you miss to watch the Promo of & XPLOR HD then You have to sit back and start to watch the Whole Movie to Spot the Promo again - may it comes after 90 mins of first airing. That's My case. May be You are lucky one to capture the Promo on TV in any time.
That's right, but Zee may be intentionally showing the promo a small number of times. If they make a lot of publicity for a channel that has not even launched, it is strange.* That too asking viewers to subscribe to a channel that is yet to launch. In that case, yes, I was lucky to catch the promo.

*Though Dino bro has said:
So, what is wrong in a broadcaster requesting viewers to demand a channel, if we like watching some content then there is no harm in registering request for it.

Last edited:
Off-topic: Thanks to TRAI, &xplor HD is the first HD channel of 2019. 😭 3 HD channels have shut down in 2019 (NGP HD, NGM HD and DSport HD), plus three more on the last day of 2018 (Sony Le Plex HD, Sony Rox HD and Sony Ten Golf HD). One more (Baby TV HD) will be shut down soon. OTOH, not a single HD channel has been launched since the 4 ETV HD channels (a few days before the Sony HD channels shut down). :verysad2:

Last edited:
Yes, besides Trai I will really thanks ZEEL for very Fair Pricing Packages for & Xplor HD.
ZEEL assured to avail the Channel from the HD Base Pack starting from Rs.60/-+GST and also on from All in One HD Pack of Rs.85/-+GST without any Extra Cost.
Also there is option for Alacarte at just Rs.4.72/-per month for an Exclusive Niche Movie Channel for which I with all DDF members are interested. And what is more important for the so called Select Niche Content on Star Gold Select HD here SIPL is charging Rs.11.80/-per month which is almost Tripple Pricing from the ZEEL'S latest offering.

@JollyLNB bhai is absolutely right, I think Zee is soft promoting the channel at present that too on niche channels, this may just be a tactic to see how viewers respond. In the meanwhile they must be working on completing remaining task.

U r right @asgworldindia bhai, they don't have presence on social media as yet and i am quite sure all promotional material has also not been produced till now. Some delays have happened so instead of waiting more they r engaging in multi tasking.

This channel will again arrive on airtel first and tata sky little later or who know even at same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock