DDF Exclusive ZEEL to launch &xplor HD

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 144
  • Views: Views 36,853
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JollyLNB Bhai

This the Exact Launch Promo Video which Started to Air on 6th July but Off-Air from July 7th for which I am talking earlier.

@Basil Bhai does the Job for me by Sharing

- With this add those 20 Secs of Your Recording to get the Full Promo.
- Here All Possible Movies are Showing which will be Coming Soon on & Xplor HD.

Regardless Thanks to @Basil Bro for Sharing.

2 Speculations in the Market for the Official Launch Date for &
Xplor HD. Either 22nd July Or 29th July but yet to Confirm.

They took off the advertisements from TV after I asked them about launch date, now they deleted all images/videos on their handles after I posted the link to this thread.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ ZEEL is behaving very Strangely regarding this Channel.

Last edited:
@JollyLNB Bhai this the Launch Promo Video which Started to Air on 6th July but Off-Air from July 7th ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

2 Speculations Arounding in the Market for the Official Date for & Xplor HD. Either 22nd July Or 29th July but yet to Confirm.

They took off the advertisements from TV after I asked them about launch date, now they deleted all images/videos on their handles after I posted the link to this thread. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
@JollyLNB Bhai

This the Exact Launch Promo Video which Started to Air on 6th July but Off-Air from July 7th for which I am talking earlier.

ZEEL is behaving very Strangely regarding this Channel.
I have full confidence on you. It's just that Zee leaked the video on Zee Cinema HD way too early. Otherwise I had no doubt. :tup:
They took off the advertisements from TV after I asked them about launch date, now they deleted all images/videos on their handles after I posted the link to this thread. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We at DDF have become Khabris or messengers. :lol: Now our news service should get some more attention, and @Bapun Raz should add a Breaking News tag. :biggrin:

@JollyLNB Bhai

ZEEL is behaving very Strangely regarding this Channel.

I am told we might get to know about the launch date tommorow. Indeed they are acting weirdly. Could you list out the films mentioned in the video? They blacked out all accounts by the time I revisited the video ๐Ÿ‘€

Dear @Basil Bro
Some Recap from the Theatrical Promo :-
-------------------------------------------------------------------
As per the Montages & Film Clips provided in the Video Promo of & XPLOR HD it seems to cater very Premium Selective Meaningful Bollywood as well as Hollywood Stuffs on the Board.

- Gully boy
- Son Chidia
- Mard Ko Dard Nahin Hota
- Uri The Sergical Strike
- Raazi
- Dear Zindagi
- Kedarnath
- Manmarziyaan
- MukkeBaaz
- Robot 2.o
- ZERO
- Budhhah Hoga Tera Baap
- Paltan
- Shamitabh
- The Lunchbox
- Gulaal
- Judgemental Hai Kya?
- Jabariya Jodi
- Dor
- Pitaah
- 102 Not Out

+ Many More than 100 titles already stored in the Library.

Also it is in the News that ZEEL is trying for Classic Bollywood Titles of Sri Shyam Benegal , Sri Girish Karnad Films and converting into HD Format for the Channel.

Hollywood Dubbed in Hindi Stuffs will also deliver for us in the Slot and ZEEL is trying it's Best to have the Library of & Prive' HD to cater us in Dubbed Hindi.

I doubt anybody downloaded the video. :( And Zee is acting very strangely here. Why won't it reveal anything?

Until it reuploads the video, here are two photos, unless those are also taken down.
66855579_369890300323562_6016962870586114048_n.jpg

66813920_369889716990287_4228075095920214016_n.jpg

Last edited:
What's wrong with zee? Lately it is seen they are silently launching channel without promotion whereas other broadcaster leaves no stone unturned to promote such channel... Zee classic was launched with zero promotion...tatasky was also not aware till June mid๐Ÿ˜‚

Hats off to their business strategy!

I doubt anybody downloaded the video. :( And Zee is acting very strangely here. Why won't it reveal anything?

Back up this morning ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’‰ Expecting launch date to be revealed today

As per the Montages & Film Clips provided in the Video Promo of & XPLOR HD it seems to cater very Premium Selective Meaningful Bollywood as well as Hollywood Stuffs on the Board, Hollywood Dubbed in Hindi Stuffs Slot. ZEEL is trying it's Best to have the Library of & Prive' HD to cater us in Dubbed Hindi.

- Gully boy
- Son Chidia
- Mard Ko Dard Nahin Hota
- Uri The Sergical Strike
- Raazi
- Dear Zindagi
- Kedarnath
- Manmarziyaan
- MukkeBaaz
- Robot 2.o
- ZERO
- Budhhah Hoga Tera Baap
- Paltan
- Shamitabh
- The Lunchbox
- Gulaal
- Judgemental Hai Kya?
- Jabariya Jodi
- Dor
- Pitaah
- 102 Not Out
Bro, your list contains only the names of Bollywood movies, you have not mentioned the names of Hollywood hindi dubbed movies, which you have told in your above post as "Premium Selective Meaningful Bollywood as well as Hollywood Stuffs on the Board."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock