Zing Digital Launched in Tripura With 27 Bengali Channels

AsitPaul said:
What are the other Hindi GEC/ Music/ InfoTainment channels?

We are paying Rs 175 per month.

You will get all Bangla channels, except Colors and Sony you will get all GEC channels, except UTV Movies, UTV Action, Filmy you will get all movies channels, you will get Pogo in kids section, Fox Traveller and Discovery channel in infotainment section, Music section except MTV and VH1 you will get all music channels.

ICP is also there so except Star Sports you will get all sports channels during India's match like right now Sony Six is activated during IPL.

Re: RE: Zing Digital Launched in Tripura With 27 Bengali Channels

Anirudha Das said:
Why please provide valid reason ? :huh

Dish TV existing customers cannot choose zing package. They need to buy a new zing box by spending Rs 1400 additionally. Do u think it's a customers friendly scheme ? DishTV could easily create another regional package (like south) from ROI but instead of that they create entirely different brand.

dipayan said:
Dish TV existing customers cannot choose zing package. They need to buy a new zing box by spending Rs 1400 additionally. Do u think it's a customers friendly scheme ? DishTV could easily create another regional package (like south) from ROI but instead of that they create entirely different brand.

I think New connection cost Rs. 1099 not Rs. 1400. now talking about exchange offer i m not aware off.

Anirudha Das said:
I think New connection cost Rs. 1099 not Rs. 1400. now talking about exchange offer i m not aware off.

check website. Rs 200 additional for installation. Then pack price 175. So total Rs 1474.

There is no exchange offer according to DishTv or Zing website. That means u have to throw your existing DishTv connection into dustbin to get zing.

dipayan said:
check website. Rs 200 additional for installation. Then pack price 175. So total Rs 1474.

There is no exchange offer according to DishTv or Zing website. That means u have to throw your existing DishTv connection into dustbin to get zing.

Why existing dishtv user take the new connection of Zing ? Let me clear you something Zing is competing with MSOs and LCOs. Zing not competing with dishtv if dishtv user wants Zing pack then they can contact dishtv on this issue. Don't speculate before knowing anything. Give some time everything going to be crystal clear.

Suppose I am a dishtv subscriber. I only want Bengali channels. So why should I pay 220 if I get all in 175 ? Why dish want me to pay Rs 1474 for new box ? Why don't they provide these zing packages to existing dish subscribers ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock