Zing Digital Launched in Tripura With 27 Bengali Channels

Prashanta said:
Zing is Not Giving Better Packaging
If We Include Sony, Colors & UTV Movies in Subharambh Pack Then Price Goes Beyond RS.220
175+20+15+15=Rs.225/-

Hmm so you want everything in Rs. 175.

Prashanta said:
No ; I Want Rs. 220/- Base Package With These Channel

First of all you don't want dishtv :p
Second thing Rs. 220 pack will not be available in Zing so you needs to pick dishtv for that :k

AsitPaul said:
Zing Bengali Pack showing TARA NEWS (Ch No. xxx).

So, we can expect that it will be added soon?

Zing Tripura running very fast before adding Tara News they declares it in a package and in other hand Zing Bangla still not update Khobor 365 Din in a package.

I think we should creat a new tread about tara news addition on dish tv :huh

screenshot_1906.png

Rushil.D said:
I think we should creat a new tread about tara news addition on dish tv :huh

Wait Bro don't go so fast let it officially add.

Dish TV launches Zing in Tripura with 27 Bengali channels

Zing-Digital.jpg

MUMBAI: Just under two months of launch in West Bengal, DTH operator Dish TV has made its sub-brand Zing available in the North Eastern state of Tripura.

Continuing with its strategy of targeting the regional markets with price-sensitive subscribers in Phases III and IV of digitisation, this is the third state after West Bengal and Odisha where Dish TV is launching the service. Zing DigitalPlaying up to its strength of cobbling together a wide range of regional-language channels for large language-oriented TV viewing culture, Zing is offering 27 Bengali channels in Tripura.

The three packs are kept at the same price points as Bengal and Odisha markets – Utsav Pack for Rs 349, Anando Pack for Rs 249 and Shubharambh Pack for Rs 175 – all inclusive of taxes. The Zing Digital connection is available for Rs 1099 plus Rs 200 installation charges. In Utsav and Anando pack, viewers will also get India Cricket pack, which will automatically switch on the channel on which Indian men’s cricket team’s matches are telecasted.

Among the regional channels is Khobor 365 Din (channel No 846), the only satellite channel from the state. As reported earlier by TelevisionPost.com, Zing will operate on better Ebitda margins. It will soon target markets like Maharashtra and Gujarat.

Read more at: http://televisionpost.com/dth/dish-tv-launches-zing-in-tripura-with-27-bengali-channels/ | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock