Zing Digital Launched in Tripura With 27 Bengali Channels

dipayan said:
Suppose I am a dishtv subscriber. I only want Bengali channels. So why should I pay 220 if I get all in 175 ? Why dish want me to pay Rs 1474 for new box ? Why don't they provide these zing packages to existing dish subscribers ?

:hello Better you ask this question to dishtv. I am already answered you and you ask same question again.

Re: RE: Zing Digital Launched in Tripura With 27 Bengali Channels

Anirudha Das said:
:hello Better you ask this question to dishtv. I am already answered you and you ask same question again.

I was hopping that u ask dishtv CC on behalf of me as I have Tatasky not dishtv.

Rs 175 pack would be great if Sony, ABP News, NGC would have been added.

AnyWay, thinking to get a Zing Connection for my parents. Why pay Rs 220 when they can get all @ Rs 175 ?

dipayan said:
I was hopping that u ask dishtv CC on behalf of me as I have Tatasky not dishtv.

Then don't take tension just chill, be happy with TATA(SKY and left this issue to existing customers of dishtv :k

Re: RE: Zing Digital Launched in Tripura With 27 Bengali Channels

Anirudha Das said:
Then don't take tension just chill, be happy with TATA(SKY and left this issue to existing customers of dishtv :k

Yes I am happy with Tatasky as I get all Bengali channels available in Tatasky at Rs 170.

Just now after reading the thread i looked at the Zing pack and i am really looking forward for Zing if they launch in Kerala as in 175/- plan itself has
All the regional channels +
ten cricket and ten action also ICP +
hindi + music + eng movies....
etc etc....
fantastic pack!!!!

if they launch in kerala nxt then i am sure they will gain a lot of kerala subscibers for sure!!!!
waiting for Zing!!!
as i have dishtv they have any xchange policy for Zing i hope

Ghaju Rahul said:
Just now after reading the thread i looked at the Zing pack and i am really looking forward for Zing if they launch in Kerala as in 175/- plan itself has
All the regional channels +
ten cricket and ten action also ICP +
hindi + music + eng movies....
etc etc....
fantastic pack!!!!

:hello Bro correction there is no Ten Action and Ten Cricket + no English movies channel in starter pack of Rs. 175.

Rs 175 Pack includes all Local Channels (eg. for WB/ Tripura all Bengali Channels) plus StarPlus, ZeeTV, LifeOK, Big Thrill, SAB and other DD FreeDish Channels.

Hindi Movies:

Z Cinema, Z Action, Z Premier, Z Classic, &Pictures, MoviesOK, Cinema TV...

Music:

Zing, 9XM, 9X Jalwa, zEtc, and from DD FD SonyMix and Mastiii.

Kids:

POGO.

Hindi News:

zNews and other FD News Channels.

Sports:

DD Sports.

Infotainment:

Fox Traveller, DISCOVERY.

Zing Digital Launched at Agartala :

Capture.jpg

Zing is Not Giving Better Packaging
If We Include Sony, Colors & UTV Movies in Subharambh Pack Then Price Goes Beyond RS.220
175+20+15+15=Rs.225/-

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock