DDF Exclusive Zing Super FTA Box powered by Dish d2h

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 23,712
1)So, Base NCF we have to pay for this box. (i.e) 130 + Taxes.
In addition to Free channels , if we wish to watch pay channels - have to pay the amount+ Rs.10 NCF + GST price for that channel & NCF
Am i correct bro ?
2)Do we take this as secondary connection and connect to the same Dish tv / D2h antenna instead of purchasing new one.

In addition to Free channels , if we wish to watch pay channels - have to pay the amount+ Rs.10 NCF + GST price for that channel & NCF
Am i correct bro ?
2)Do we take this as secondary connection and connect to the same Dish tv / D2h antenna instead of purchasing new one.
And wht about those people who want new connection

Am i correct bro ?
Then what's the difference from other dth?

I think that it's like normal dishtv STB with decrypted DDFD channels.
If you just want FTA channels then don't pay anything & get DDFD channels. If you want pay channels then pay alacarte price of that channel + NCF of Rs10, excluding GST.
ODU need to be purchased separately. In T&Cs something related to subscription period is mentioned like subscriber is entitled to view the channels for a minimum period of 12 month post which he/she will be charged....

I think that it's like normal dishtv STB with decrypted DDFD channels.
If you just want FTA channels then don't pay anything & get DDFD channels. If you want pay channels then pay alacarte price of that channel + NCF of Rs10, excluding GST.
ODU need to be purchased separately. In T&Cs something related to subscription period is mentioned like subscriber is entitled to view the channels for a minimum period of 12 month post which he/she will be charged....
They Not Mentioned About minimum period

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock