DDF Exclusive Zing Super FTA Box powered by Dish d2h

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 23,706
I think that it's like normal dishtv STB with decrypted DDFD channels.
If you just want FTA channels then don't pay anything & get DDFD channels. If you want pay channels then pay alacarte price of that channel + NCF of Rs10, excluding GST.
For example Star Plus will cost 19+10+GST = Rs 34, I guess there will no entire pack selection option. This 10 rupees per channel would be there earning I guess. But fare for those who literally watch 3-4 channels. It's more than a normal FTA STB if it's true.

For example Star Plus will cost 19+10+GST = Rs 34, I guess there will no entire pack selection option. This 10 rupees per channel would be there earning I guess. But fare for those who literally watch 3-4 channels. It's more than a normal FTA STB if it's true.
About this concept has DishTV/d2h released any information on thier website etc ?

I Found Some YouTube Video They Are Saying It's Free For Just 2 Year After That You Have To Pay

I Found Some YouTube Video They Are Saying It's Free For Just 2 Year After That You Have To Pay
Majority of them say anything!!!
If we believe that then, today I saw 1 fake video which said sun direct changed lcns and I was like when how 😂
It said 2 is Sun tv followed by 3,4&5 by other gecs of sun network.

Majority of them say anything!!!
If we believe that then, today I saw 1 fake video which said sun direct changed lcns and I was like when how 😂
It said 2 is Sun tv followed by 3,4&5 by other gecs of sun network.
Yes But They Posted A Photo Which Saying 2 year free

No I guess it's for all, as I told earlier too, many middle class family are migrating to DDFreeDish after facing financial crises after COVID. May be Dish d2h are trying to grab those customers and here is win win situation for them as there range will increase, they are also giving pay per pay channel scheme.
Supr idea to attract more customers

1)So, Base NCF we have to pay for this box. (i.e) 130 + Taxes.
In addition to Free channels , if we wish to watch pay channels - have to pay the amount+ Rs.10 NCF + GST price for that channel & NCF
Am i correct bro ?
2)Do we take this as secondary connection and connect to the same Dish tv / D2h antenna instead of purchasing new one.
First 2 years free, from second year, 499 for 12 months or 42+18% for an month.

Last edited:
I think that it's like normal dishtv STB with decrypted DDFD channels.
If you just want FTA channels then don't pay anything & get DDFD channels. If you want pay channels then pay alacarte price of that channel + NCF of Rs10, excluding GST.
ODU need to be purchased separately. In T&Cs something related to subscription period is mentioned like subscriber is entitled to view the channels for a minimum period of 12 month post which he/she will be charged....
All Dishtv FTA channels. In future, if DD Free dish channels once encrypted, dishtv will Launch those channels in their own Transponders.
upto 10 channels 10 rupees ncf will charged, after that no ncf.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock