ZMCL to launch English news channel for India & abroad

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 35
  • Views Views: Views 3,476
Rushil.D said:
Shawl bro News X came second in last week BARC Rating after Times now :shy

yeah but agreed with other points :tup

hmm.. may be. But I find that they are budget scarce channel, all ther setup/ studio/anchors look to be on small budgets :shy

''Zee English'' not an Attractive name ;
Hw about ''Zee Now'' or ''Zee Today'' or ''Zee News World'' ;)

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
''Zee English'' not an Attractive name ;
Hw about ''Zee Now'' or ''Zee Today'' or ''Zee News World'' ;)

I read somewhere that current Zee News will be rebrand to "Zee National" and New English News Channel be use name "Zee News"

Last year their was some news regarding &times, any ways they can also give it name as DNA news as well

Good News So Zee News Is going to be Zee National nd new channel will be Zee World 24*7 :huh

There is one English News Channel which no dth gives - News9 English. How is that channel ?

ZEE to launch English News Channel in the next Fiscal.

Zee in talks with CNN for English-language channel, says Subhash Chandra

MUMBAI: Zee is in talks with CNN to launch an English-language global news channel with an Indian point of view, Essel Group chairman Subhash Chandra said.

When asked whether CNN would take equity participation in the venture, Chandra said that discussions are on having an all-encompassing partnership. “I am not averse to an equity relationship. Even if it is without equity, we are looking at a wider partnership than just using CNN brand for the Indian market,” he added.

Will Zee go ahead with the launch even if the deal with CNN does not consummate? “We may or may not tie up with CNN, but we will launch the channel,” Chandra said.

The channel will be launched in the next fiscal, Chandra elaborated.

The channel will launch in India first and then move outwards. “While the BBC has a British angle to it, CNN has an American point of view. We want our channel to have an Indian slant,” Chandra explained.

Zee in talks with CNN for English-language channel, says Subhash Chandra | TelevisionPost.com

RE: ZEE to launch English News Channel in the Fiscal.

So ''Zee CNN ;)'' Already news is shared bro !

Back
Top Bottom