Sad News 10th anniversary of YRKKH

JollyLNB

News Columnist
Reaction score
The first episode of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was aired on 12 January 2009. This show started the second wave of saas-bahu shows on Star Plus (the first round is associated with Balaji and KSBKBT). Here's hoping it shuts down soon. :cf:

If you guys are thinking about show's shut down after completing 10years, then you are great fool. They have plans to continue this show 10years more & made us mad fully with this pakao show!!! :angry::wall:

The first episode of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was aired on 12 January 2009. This show started the second wave of saas-bahu shows on Star Plus (the first round is associated with Balaji and KSBKBT). Here's hoping it shuts down soon. :cf:
That's why I like star भारत (Bharat) not only their shows are unique but also last for short period of time (max 7 to 8 months.)

That's why I like star भारत (Bharat) not only their shows are unique but also last for short period of time (max 7 to 8 months.)
Papa By Chance: only 3 months. Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala: at least 3 years. Yet both have children in the lead. Star Plus is considered to be a more premium channel than Star Bharat; they were the same until July-August 2018 but not any more.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock