Airtel 4K Internet TV Launched [Detail and Price]

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 284
  • Views: Views 61,307
But one thing is for sure, DTHs are easy to use for old/senior person in our home since they carry traditional television system type remote control and functions where as IPTV devices are mostly for modern and developed people.

I have also successfully replaced tatasky with fire tv for whole family now with help of jio tv and yupp tv and so on. It is way easier than it looks and once voice search is available to all apps, it will be even simpler to use then dth and even for elderly people. Just say it, nothing to remember, and no tension to record anything.

But yes a good unlimited net connection is necessary.

I think the voice search is available for Amazon prime videos. Are you able to use for other apps too @samtag1100 bro?

I think the voice search is available for Amazon prime videos. Are you able to use for other apps too @samtag1100 bro?
It's not available for other apps bro. He's saying, once it's available it'll be great

Yes right now it is there only for amazon as u know and to some extent youtube but needed to others as well. I hope with some software update, we will get it soon!!!;);)

WhatsApp on biggest screen???:huh :huh :huh
Believe me , You can do lot of thing with your android Set top box..(not sure airtel box capable or not) but In general you can try lot of staff on your biggest screen...like Kodi,Plex,twonky...

Android box is not for whatsapp...

Internet TV new connection price is reduced by Rs.500/-
12 Month All SD+HD was 7,999/- now it's Rs 7,499/-
3 Month All SD+HD was 4,999 now it's Rs 4,499/-
ihg7gb.jpg

this price only booking adtv customer care centre,not offer avaliable offline purchasing custoers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock