Can't decide between tatasky plus hd or airtel internet tv.

My advice is to keep both of them for now and subsribe to one of them of your choice, once you are fully ok with any one of them then sell off other one.

Don't be hurry and sell it off before you are sure :)
Thanks for ur valuable suggestion sir

Being a customer of TS HD DVR i must say it is bug free STB. Airtel Internet TV has many bugs as i see over our forum. If he want quality service at premium costs he should go for TS and stay worry free. Though as i know airtel Internet TV packages also costs much but with the price he won't be getting that much viewing experience like DVR features.

If he wants to stay with an android powered STB then he should stay.

Thread moved to comparison forum.

Being a customer of TS HD DVR i must say it is bug free STB. Airtel Internet TV has many bugs as i see over our forum. If he want quality service at premium costs he should go for TS and stay worry free. Though as i know airtel Internet TV packages also costs much but with the price he won't be getting that much viewing experience like DVR features.

If he wants to stay with an android powered STB then he should stay.

Thread moved to comparison forum.
Thanks sir for urr valuable suggestion.

I suggest stay with TS. use it for more time and see if it fulfil ur needs like PQ/AQ and other recording features. I also feel TS Signal is more stable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock