Discovery Jeet to dub foreign content as Hindi GEC channel

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
With low ratings for the GEC channel launched in February 12 this year, the broadcaster has now decided to rejig its programming and offer viewers dubbed Hindi versions of entertainment programmes and serials which the US company has acquired from Scripps, which is known for its lifestyle, food and entertainment content.

Discovery to dub foreign content as Hindi GEC channel doesn't stir viewers

Wow! I want it in HD on major dth and Cable platform.

Last edited:
Gonne be in my watchlist. But i want to watch more content other than scripps.

Good move by discovery hopefully Jeet will get success in this increase trp too(y)

good move by jeet. this may be helpful for jeet to compete with other channels.

Please tell me about “Scripps” what is Scripps?
Scripps is owned by discovery having a bunch of channels like food network , cooking channel , HGTV , UK TV, DIY network & Great American Country. And i think they will bring content from UK TV (onlg entertainment channel and in some cases from Great American Country ( music related programs. Also Destination America ( a channel bh discovery) has a few fiction shows.

With low ratings for the GEC channel launched in February 12 this year, the broadcaster has now decided to rejig its programming and offer viewers dubbed Hindi versions of entertainment programmes and serials which the US company has acquired from Scripps, which is known for its lifestyle, food and entertainment content.

Discovery to dub foreign content as Hindi GEC channel doesn't stir viewers
Will it not be quite similar content currently shown on TLC (lifestyle & food-entertainment)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock