Seeking Help Dish TV Non Stop Pack + Full on HD

Bro just see that box is in active state just recharge with minimum Rs50-100 so box is active if there is no amount showing in your balance,otherwise this extra recharge not required

Call customer care bro,if you have ST2 alignment you may not get
I'm using dishtv in ST2 satellite But Earlier I Activated Non stop pack then I deactivated.
Because I want to break my fixed pay term subscription

they said that it will be activated automatically, but IDK they extended the validated for 3 days more.. lets see what happens after three days.

I have done activation of 3 boxes and it is not done automatically,you have to insist to customer care to please do it now as I have already done the recharge and I have to change plan to 3 years non stop immediately

I have done activation of 3 boxes and it is not done automatically,you have to insist to customer care to please do it now as I have already done the recharge and I have to change plan to 3 years non stop immediately
Thanks bro.. I called them and they activated the same. Is it possible to select full on HD pack without selecting regional addon pack?

I'm using dishtv in ST2 satellite But Earlier I Activated Non stop pack then I deactivated.
Because I want to break my fixed pay term subscription
I have one non stop pack box, one year completed out of 3 year. If I deactivate non stop pack can I get balance 2 year amount?

Thanks bro.. I called them and they activated the same. Is it possible to select full on HD pack without selecting regional addon pack?
Yes it is possible to have only full on HD,even you can have just one SD channel of Rs10 as add,but you can not run non stop pack without single addon as they deactivate box till you have add on and some positive balance in connection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock