Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 207,065
d2h has a 4K stb however dish tv doesn't have one. So maybe the 4K may remain in the d2h brand. Other customers may or may not be able to use their existing stb.

d2h has a 4K stb however dish tv doesn't have one. So maybe the 4K may remain in the d2h brand. Other customers may or may not be able to use their existing stb.
No. 4K has no content so what they may do is, axe down the 4K product and continue with HD till the India market gets mature enough for 4K.

Did anyone compared TS 4k & HD STB pq on same TV (same channel)? I did with d2h and found 4k STB pq quality is little better for HD channels, lesser for SD channels. If in TS, it's same pq, that will give me more reasons to buy TS HD.

Did anyone compared TS 4k & HD STB pq on same TV (same channel)? I did with d2h and found 4k STB pq quality is little better for HD channels, lesser for SD channels. If in TS, it's same pq, that will give me more reasons to buy TS HD.
@Pranab bro, still in confusion??

No confusion, my d2h balance (which generally always in 4 digits) expiring on 19th, I'll surely not recharge.
90% possibility is to go for TS. initial thought was to go for ADTV, later TS yearly pack, finally decided to have TS monthly pack after thorough research.

I got new update from Dish TV CC regarding merging. they told me both Dth connected with each other but channel, services and packages of both Dth are separate and there are nothing merging between this. Both dth connected with each other from 11 November 2016 now only some paper work remains to complete process. :(:censored:

I got new update from Dish TV CC regarding merging. they told me both Dth connected with each other but channel, services and packages of both Dth are separate and there are nothing merging between this. Both dth connected with each other from 11 November 2016 now only some paper work remains to complete process. :(:censored:
Source please bro..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock