Discussion Do you believe in building house according to vastu shastar

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,906
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am Civil Engg. My sister is an architect. Vastushastra literally means as Science to build a vastu. AFAIK Simple vastushtra should be followed. But if, someone consulting you to install some yantras or other things. I believe it's "andhshraddha".
For ref,
Vastu shastra says kitchen should be in east direction.: The main reason is the morning rays kills the bacteria in kitchen. Then, people wiuld use chulha and floor were made of cowdung.
Even architectural planning says kitchen should be in east: the main reason is same

Hi , friends am from Chandigarh punjab and we living in same house from past 15 years..now Currently there is a new trend in our area because of vastu shastra consultants people are doing big changes in structure of there house which results very costly...same my prantes also wants to change house due to vastu shastra ....But i dont believe in vastu shastra ..but sometimes am also worried when vastu shastra consultant say that there is science behind vastu shastra and that vastu shastar is based on science...they say living in this house can cause wealth , health problems etc ..do you believe in this ? is there really any science behind this or it's fake??? Needs some suggestions

Hi,
Your question is very interesting, Is Vastu Shastra really working or it's fake?
I would like to give you an answer.
As you know Vastushastra is a Science of Architecture and if you don't believe in science then you are living in 10000BC time.
My suggest to you if you follow science then go and research on internet and you know everything about it then decide.
I hope i am able to give you answer.

As an Civil Engineer I've deeply studied about Vastu Shastra and yes it's really matters according to the point of science also.
But, as an educated guy I'm not in support to make changes in already built house. On other hand if we go through Vastushastra even toilet is also considered to be built outside house not because it has something to do with sacred space but, direct contact with germs is also prohibited in this situation.
It's impossible in today's world to make separate space for bathroom and toilet outside because of less space and expensive property. So, we have make some changes to Vastushastra like putting it away from Kitchen and food storage department of house.

So, don't worry about Vastushastra and just sit with your parents and explain them this but, also listen to them too. Take decision with your parents advice.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock