General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,243
@RajKumar bro we already have dedicated forum of it Consumer Electronics

You should have created a thread there than members would have helped you surely .

I seen this bhai, separate thread for this small issue, not looking great for me.
Why don't you buy a new remote online :huh: just post a snapshot of your remote so that i can search online for you if you want bro.

Not Remote, Remote Sensor which I poster there after post.
@somnath chakraborty Bro.

Bro. I saw this yesterday. Only any TV mechanic or TV engineer , only answer this. My opinion.

Yes Brother....

Why don't you buy a new remote online :huh: just post a snapshot of your remote so that i can search online for you if you want bro.
Bro, his TV remote sensor not working. If remote I have a new one. I send for you, in proper permission with our forum.

This monsoon, the ravaging flood situation in Assam wreaked havoc with over 90 human lives lost and hundreds of animals killed in the famed Kaziranga National Park. Calling it a “heart-breaking” situation, actor Akshay Kumar was among the first to donate Rs 2 crore for the same. The actor gave a crore each towards the Assam Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, and for the rescue work in Kaziranga National Park.
Akshay Kumar on donating Rs 2 cr towards Assam floods: ‘God has given me a lot of money, kahaan leke jaane hain paise’

In the list of staff members I see something called @testid. What is it? :huh:

Also, the list is shorter than it used to be. :unsure:
@Bapun Raz Bhai must be testing something .. That's a test id . Yes i already posted above about the members leave the team because they're not able to give much time because of there busy in life .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock