General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,779,868
I can't related to Dexter or Powerpuff girls. But we talked about Pokemon, Beyblade and wrestling a lot. Also Farmville.
That's because you were just a baby when the best cartoons aired on CN. 😆 Farmville man don't talk about it. That was when my childhood was ruined forever. Pokemon and beyblade yes. Sorry for going off topic. This will be my last post regarding this. No point remembering those days.

Pogo was the best channel ever. It introduced me to good movies like Harry Potter, Baby's Day Out, Home Alone and Big Fat Liar. It also introduced to me to Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Takeshi's Castle and Just For Laugh. Mad was awesome. First few episodes of Chotta Bheem when it aired at 9:30 am was awesome. I also liked when all my favourite kids shows moved from Cartoon Network to Pogo on Tiny TV blog. My childhood would be incomplete without Pogo as I was hooked to TV as a child.

I bought it for cricket stumps. I still have those at my grandma's house.
Also my sister gave me two huge cups and pencil box with cricket game. Also pencil box with table chart scale. An encyclopedia.

Edit - She liked Milo. I hated it. I hated Moltova more I bought it for Scooby-Doo purse. I loved Cadbury Delight Strawberry and Mango flavour. But they discontinued it.
I remember this because my classmates in school were showing off with them. This was perhaps the best freebie we got with it. Even Maltova and Bourn Vita were something else back then. Now a day's kids just don't have all this to talk about. Imagine talking about Motu Patlu in class vs cartoons like Dexter's Lab or Powerpuff girls. Those were the days 😭
Everything for kids has a free toy then which kids used to like. Now no such freebies being given yet kids buying. Kinder Joy which gives freebie is not worth.👎

Not hearty. Hearty means happy. Deepest condolences to Arun Jaitley. Very sad to lose so many great leaders. :verysad2: :verysad2:

Om Shanti.
Literally this is right and I used to express 'From my heart'. But I realize that it was in appropriate for the situation. Thanks bro for your clarification.

Two Big Budget Movies Clashing on Same Day 2nd Oct "SYE RAA" & "WAR"

I don't like this clashing. Its just giving Star Power, but very big loses to Producers and Team,

There profit sharing divided to both movies, rarely some movies doing well at clashing like recently Batla House and Mission Mangal.

I seen in Telugu Industry they support other star to release the movie and take full benefit to each others like "Rangastlam" and "Bharat Ane Nenu" this two movies are big budget movies, both producers understand each other and leave its their EGO, benefited both Movies.

If you go to deep, where "RAEES" clashing with "KABIL" both movies are excellent, but ending with small margin of profit. Its looks like nothing JUST EGO Problem of Big Producers and Star Cast.

If they leave their EGO & Star Power, then Industry will get more and more Profit.

Two Big Budget Movies Clashing on Same Day 2nd Oct "SYE RAA" & "WAR"

I don't like this clashing. Its just giving Star Power, but very big loses to Producers and Team,

There profit sharing divided to both movies, rarely some movies doing well at clashing like recently Batla House and Mission Mangal.

I seen in Telugu Industry they support other star to release the movie and take full benefit to each others like "Rangastlam" and "Bharat Ane Nenu" this two movies are big budget movies, both producers understand each other and leave its their EGO, benefited both Movies.

If you go to deep, where "RAEES" clashing with "KABIL" both movies are excellent, but ending with small margin of profit. Its looks like nothing JUST EGO Problem of Big Producers and Star Cast.

If they leave their EGO & Star Power, then Industry will get more and more Profit.

See another Example of Clashing

EC-a2JvX4AA3KV1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock