Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

@Tvmaster bro Star Movies Kids will launch soon.Currently there is no English gecs set to launch. Due to trai rule may some get shutdown.
Also no need of asking the same question everywhere, it leads to spamming.

I was just wondering that isn't it possible that Sony can tie up with operators and provide us Bollywood Movies thru Add On service trigger placed on main channel.

Just like Tata Sky gave us option to watch Premier League or Grand Slam Tennis Tournaments by starting Add On service in partnership with Star India then can't it be done with Sony?

Currently operators or broadcasters are free to give such service channels, only restriction is that they can't telecast ads on such channels for earning revenue.

What's your opinion guys?

I was just wondering that isn't it possible that Sony can tie up with operators and provide us Bollywood Movies thru Add On service trigger placed on main channel.
Better start showing movies on SET (even South ones!) to increase the TRP. Star Plus showed Vivegam last Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock