Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,524
  • Views: Views 2,587,978
I m even waiting to see if Sky name is dropped from the branding
And i am waiting to see ADTV name changed once they merge/acquire with DishD2H
Waiting to see if Sky name is dropped - Thinking about what will happen in future
Waiting to see ADTV name changed - Want the name to change in future

English can be a funny language as one of my friend here famously said. @Anish Pai bro, please understand what the other user is trying to say before retaliating. Moreover, this is not ADTV thread to speculate what will happen to ADTV. You can do that in the ADTV GD Thread.

Sorry to get in to this discussion, but most of the posts you make in TataSky comes across as a masked attempt to malign or belittle TataSky by way of long posts pretending to be neutral. That is why we feel so. This is just my opinion.
There is nothing belittling in what he posted today. It's just a discussion and I don't see any false intentions behind it. And even if that's what you think, you must use the Report button, instead of directly asking him what to do.
Which is why i said please change ur one directional perspective about my posts. This is root cause of seeing everything i write with a negative sense. Just tell me logically what maligning did i do in above post. So discussing about name change or possible satellite migration is malicious then it is surely not the reasonable approach. Also if u consider this masked attempt to defame then please tell mods to make new rule that in this forum we can only sing praises for Tata Sky, any other thing is disallowed. @Bapun Raz bhai please see to it

If u consider this unhealthy then i write such things about airtel too which u guys think i adore :)

Anyways i have already started posting less bcoz each time precious energy gets wasted more on such arguments rather than fact based interactions. Will abstain from participation in forum till this changes :(
Please do not talk to Mods via posts on a thread. And do not call out names, ever. It is not done. As long as you don't violate rules you are free to post your thoughts and if you think someone else is violating the rules and it has to be looked into, report and leave it to the Team. Quoting a specific Team member or calling out the Mods in a post doesn't give any results.
After Reading Some Recent Post I Found Some Users Are Very Much Overreacting by a Post. Yes Many Times @dino29 Bros Post Somehow Looking Against Tatasky, I also Tell Him the Same Thing Earlier. But For Todays Post I Dont Think Its Against Tatasky. He Just Share Probability , and Thats Also Not Against Tatasky. Today Some Users Overreacting So Much.
You don't have to pass personal opinions on forum posts. You could just report and leave it to the Team.
@dino29 bro before your post members here discuss about screen black out at yesterday night and in your post you said may be because of insat4A and that we see as relatives to the current topic discussion but none of the members were discussed about whether sky name will be used in future or not, you dragged that sky name without any context and why you only interested into seeing sky name remains or dropped, it’s business between Tata and sky let them do it. And 2nd thing does any tatasky member posted in Airtel thread regarding their merger with dishd2h? What will be name of new entity? No. So we even not bother about sky name why should we bother about Airtel and dishd2h? If the discussion going on relative point or subject then no one will say anything but dragging unnecessary things will always create mess. And @Anish Pai bro clarify everything regarding sky name.
This is what I feel.
This is a General Discussion thread for TS. Forum users are free to discuss anything relevant to it. There is nothing to take personal in that. If you want to post in Airtel thread, nobody is stopping you from doing so, as long as you follow the rules. If you don't bother about Airtel, that is also fine. But please do not expect all the other users to be like you. Every member's interests will be different and they can post in any section of the forum, as long as they follow the rules.

Waiting to see if Sky name is dropped - Thinking about what will happen in future
Waiting to see ADTV name changed - Want the name to change in future

English can be a funny language as one of my friend here famously said. @Anish Pai bro, please understand what the other user is trying to say before retaliating. Moreover, this is not ADTV thread to speculate what will happen to ADTV. You can do that in the ADTV GD Thread.

There is nothing belittling in what he posted today. It's just a discussion and I don't see any false intentions behind it. And even if that's what you think, you must use the Report button, instead of directly asking him what to do.

Please do not talk to Mods via posts on a thread. And do not call out names, ever. It is not done. As long as you don't violate rules you are free to post your thoughts and if you think someone else is violating the rules and it has to be looked into, report and leave it to the Team. Quoting a specific Team member or calling out the Mods in a post doesn't give any results.

You don't have to pass personal opinions on forum posts. You could just report and leave it to the Team.

This is a General Discussion thread for TS. Forum users are free to discuss anything relevant to it. There is nothing to take personal in that. If you want to post in Airtel thread, nobody is stopping you from doing so, as long as you follow the rules. If you don't bother about Airtel, that is also fine. But please do not expect all the other users to be like you. Every member's interests will be different and they can post in any section of the forum, as long as they follow the rules.

@Siva bro I know members are free to discuss anything relevant to it but see his post

Insat 4A replacement is due and there have been instances where signals r interrupted from it. Also sometimes other technical reasons contribute to this issue. Let's see what happens. I m even waiting to see if Sky name is dropped from the branding, interesting as to how Disney takes this up whether they will exit DTH partnership and handover entirely to Tata or their stake to Comcast ... Other way is to arrive at new name if they intend to continue being part of it

Here members were discussed about black out of screen for few seconds, none of them discussed regarding “sky” name.

Here members were discussed about black out of screen for few seconds, none of them discussed regarding “sky” name.
This is a GD thread, and you are allowed to discuss about anything related to the operator. If this thread is specific to black out, your point would have made sense. Moreover, if you thought he was dragging the thread off topic, you should report and leave it to us, don't take matters into your hands.

Anyway, I think I have given enough explanation. If you have further questions, you are free to open a TTT thread.

@everyone, no more off topic in this thread.

How to use the tatasky mobile app in rooted android device? I'm getting an error mentioning cant use this app on rooted device

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock