Got my Airtel Digital Internet TV installed

Optimus_Prime said:
:no :no :no
Dish is must... U have to pay 7999 for year or 4999 for 3 month.
And then u have to pay 500 per month for all SD channels.

Ok bro.
Now what i understand about Airtel Android device is that it's function is same like a normal HD Set top box connected to a smart tv [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Last edited by a moderator:
Any app to download torrents available on its play store?
Can you please share screens /list of available apps?
This box seems to be available at select locations only... Even amazon is refusing delivery at my pin code...

Kodi can stream torrent movies. Need to learn the setup procedure. (Available on internet).
Almost all apps which are made for Android TV are available subject to availability in the area.

Optimus_Prime said:
Guys Go check amazon Site...
All Possible Questions are answered there....

Like ....
Without internet U can also use the Box but only as a Normal Set top Box. But active Dth subscriptions are required. and For OTT services, 4MBPS speed is required.

U can user ur HDD, Pendrive with the box to see Movies,Videos on Your TV...But the Box only detect FAT32 file format. It can't detect NTFS format. As our HDD is NTFS , our single file is larger than 4GB  but Box can't detect NTFS .

U can't install Amazon Prime, Hotstar in this. but you can cast hotstar from your mobile to the TV if your mobile has screen mirroring system.

U can't use it out side India.

U can use Bluetooth headset with it.

U can use your existing Broadband, 3G, 4G, Hotspot connection with it but u have to configure it first.

Pls mention can we change the output resolution of 1080p/i hd channel to 4k or not? If yes what the pic quality in 4k resolution of 1080p hd channel.
Whats the version of hdmi? 1.4 or 2.0?
Is it working in any not listeded city in india?Suppose i am in howrah,not in kolkata,but i will buy in kolkata and bring this to howrah and want to upgrade from howrah as a existing hd customer...will it working?????

I purchased Internet TV because I was looking for Chromecast and I was subscriber to all channels packs which was costing me Rs 770 pm at that time.
If you are getting three moths all channels subscription with this offer and ready for infinity pack in the future, go for it.
If not ready for Infinity pack, wait for the clarification from Airtel if all base packs are available for Internet TV or not. They denied me to give any other base pack ten days ago.

Managed to sideload Amazon Prime and Jio TV.
Amazon Prime showing restricted area error and remote not working for Jio TV.
Can someone please help me?
My Amazon Prime account working fine on mobile app and desktop site.

I have joined the Internet Box gang. My experience for the past 5 days is somewhat bittersweet. Firstly the TP issue I have highlighted in another thread. It is resolved now.

I have been using Videocon hd dvr for over 4 years. What I notice is Interbox's PQ both hd and sd is slightly lower than videocon. The picture on interbox seems a bit soft and dull. In videocon picture seems bit more sharp and bright. Maybe Airtel is using more compression.

The remote is sometimes annoying to use. The touch function won't respond sometimes. And pressing keys also not very easy.

Putting on standby and back does not bring last viewed channel. Always starts with Starplus. 'Subscription check' message pops up everytime on a standby and ON instance. Putting to standby also takes couple of seconds as a 'powering off' message pops up.

During channel changes slight pause of the changing channel happens. Does this happen to others? Picture will be paused for 1-2 seconds before playing normally during channel changes.

Is it possible to know which channels possess DD plus audio from the info ribbon? It always shows DD. But in the airtel HD box DD and DD plus shows separately for applicable channels

Having criticized a lot, the box overall is good and is a good hybrid invention

This is my thoughts so far. Other members using Internet box may have different opinions to share. Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock