Got my Airtel Digital Internet TV installed

i am try in

First thing I noticed that picture quality is 1080p, earlier on my HD box it was 1080i.
My Signal Strength was 60 but on this box it's 80 now on same installation.
Channel have option of selecting subtitles also.
Second thing if you have not subscribed to your plan, you can not use Android TV functions.
Voice search is good and fast.
Remote keypad is touch type.
Available internal memory 5.3GB.
Android 6.0.1

Unfortunately my Home Wi-Fi is not available today.
Connected with Airtel 3G mobile hotspot but still youtube videos playing without buffering.
I am in Delhi and ordered in the morning. Within one hour engineers came to my place for installation.
But it took almost two ours for activation from the backend.
I liked the user interface, sidebar showing next five programmes.
Preinstalled apps are Netflix, Airtel Games and Airtel Movies.
Android Home have Youtube, Google Play Store, Google Play Music and Google Play Movies.
No preinstalled browser. Downloaded Android TV browser from Google Play Store.
st

First thing I noticed that picture quality is 1080p, earlier on my HD box it was 1080i.
My Signal Strength was 60 but on this box it's 80 now on same installation.
Channel have option of selecting subtitles also.
Second thing if you have not subscribed to your plan, you can not use Android TV functions.
Voice search is good and fast.
Remote keypad is touch type.
Available internal memory 5.3GB.
Android 6.0.1

Unfortunately my Home Wi-Fi is not available today.
Connected with Airtel 3G mobile hotspot but still youtube videos playing without buffering.
I am in Delhi and ordered in the morning. Within one hour engineers came to my place for installation.
But it took almost two ours for activation from the backend.
I liked the user interface, sidebar showing next five programmes.
Preinstalled apps are Netflix, Airtel Games and Airtel Movies.
Android Home have Youtube, Google Play Store, Google Play Music and Google Play Movies.
No preinstalled browser. Downloaded Android TV browser from Google Play Store.
i am try web broswer install via google play store but pre install google play show only some app,no any broswer google play store,only 30-40 apps,so check your internet tv any reply

What's the easiest way to add and switch between favourite channels in this box?
To add your favourite channel go to options by pressing key with 3 parallel lines next to Airtel button and select heart ❤ sign on screen.

To access your favourite channel go to TV Guide => My Channels.

i am try in

st

i am try web broswer install via google play store but pre install google play show only some app,no any broswer google play store,only 30-40 apps,so check your internet tv any reply
Its not easy to browse on Internet TV with normal browser.

I find an browser called Puffin TV which can be used and control by mobile. You can send urls through mobile to Puffine TV and add as bookmarks.
You may find many other browser by searching browser on Google play store of the box.
But again browsing is not easy with remote.

Last edited:
To add your favourite channel go to options by pressing key with 3 parallel lines next to Airtel button and select heart ❤ sign on screen.

To access your favourite channel go to TV Guide => My Channels.
Thanks.. Pretty inconvenient. Not an easy process like Videocon.

Called to CC for Rs.7999/- its says All HD & SD channels.

1. Sun Network channels not showing in the list. but CC says Sun Network channels are part of this offer.
2. Data will not b available in this offer. We have to purchase as per our requirement.

So,

Planning to buy this one. but confirmation above queries. not going for this one..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock