How to get best audio quality through sundirect dth??

Percypechy

Reaction score
I bought mi tv 43 inch and sun dth hd, however I have f&d 2.1 speakers. I am not getting good sound, I'm thinking of buying 5.1 speakers. However I brought one of my friends 5.1 speakers f&d and still i am not getting enough surround sound. I am using hdmi arc slot for connecting sundirect and aux cable from tv to speakers, am i doing it wrong, should I use any spdif output, please suggest

Sun Direct has poor audio quality. You will not get good sound on any output, be it HDMI or Optical. It's an issue from their side and a big down side of this DTH. If you need excellent sound quality, switch to Airtel.

I bought mi tv 43 inch and sun dth hd, however I have f&d 2.1 speakers. I am not getting good sound, I'm thinking of buying 5.1 speakers. However I brought one of my friends 5.1 speakers f&d and still i am not getting enough surround sound. I am using hdmi arc slot for connecting sundirect and aux cable from tv to speakers, am i doing it wrong, should I use any spdif output, please suggest

SD having Poor Audio Quality in SD & HD as @Siva Bro's main reason to leave SD as mention below link

Good News - Bought Tata Sky HD Connection

Sun Direct has poor audio quality. You will not get good sound on any output, be it HDMI or Optical. It's an issue from their side and a big down side of this DTH. If you need excellent sound quality, switch to Airtel.
I get it but i recently got this pack of 1 year. What I am confusing with is i am playing audio through headphones slot of tv, is it same as digital output ie spdif or spdif is better than aux headphone output of tv?

I get it but i recently got this pack of 1 year. What I am confusing with is i am playing audio through headphones slot of tv, is it same as digital output ie spdif or spdif is better than aux headphone output of tv?
Sun direct audio quality is not bad in hd channels and top standard definition channels.
do the following:
If you have hd set top box, do the following settings, if you have sd box, please upgrade to hd.
1.connect your set top box with tv through hdmi cable.
2.then connect your home theater with tv.
3.open set top box installation menu, select AC3 output as DD.
4.Click Back or Exit, and save.

Sun direct audio quality is not bad in hd channels and top standard definition channels.
do the following:
If you have hd set top box, do the following settings, if you have sd box, please upgrade to hd.
1.connect your set top box with tv through hdmi cable.
2.then connect your home theater with tv.
3.open set top box installation menu, select AC3 output as DD.
4.Click Back or Exit, and save.
Bro as you said if i do the procedure no audio comes in HD channels. So is it a fault from STB or? I have connected thru optical cable out from TV to 2.1 Blaupunkt HT.

Bro as you said if i do the procedure no audio comes in HD channels. So is it a fault from STB or? I have connected thru optical cable out from TV to 2.1 Blaupunkt HT.
If you are using a 2.1 channel Home Theater, change teh AC3 output type to PCM. You will get sound on HD Channels.

I have connected my Philips home theatre 2.1 with TV by headphone output. If I select dd in settings means audio is not coming.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock