Tata sky binge vs Binge plus. Audio and video quality differences.

Amitatreya

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which is better in terms of audio video quality Tata sky Binge amazon firetv stick tata sky edition or tata sky binge plus stb. I am currently using fire tv stick tata sky edition and planning to upgrade to tata sky binge plus. Does optical port of binge plus gives dolby output? My TV doesn't have hdmi arc or optical port. Currently using fire stick Bluetooth to connect to my JBL bar 2.1 soundbar. So I was planning to connect my soundbar to binge plus stb using optical port. But no idea about the optical port audio quality.

The clarity was awsome in amzon firetv stcik.but it available in 1080p only.but in tatasky binge stb.HDR support is always on by default.so the normal SD And HD conntent. where the HDR is not required it was affected.tatasky give HDR support where it required like dolbyatmos.sometime the brightness was overdosed on ott aps and channels.tatasky want to fix my upadate.it have to give options for HDR On or HDR OFF options in settings.

Any one facing this issue .it only for tv which support HDR 10

Last edited:
I have a normal full hd TV so I guess I won't face Hdr issue. But in future if i buy a new 4k TV than i will face the same issue. That is why i am not so sure weather i should upgrade from fire tv stick to binge plus or not. I have heard that it doesn't give Dolby audio in prime video. I have a jbl soundbar and it gives Dolby output when i connect it to fire TV stick. Not sure that binge plus stb will give the same output.

The clarity was awsome in amzon firetv stcik.but it available in 1080p only.but in tatasky binge stb.HDR support is always on by default.so the normal SD And HD conntent. where the HDR is not required it was affected.tatasky give HDR support where it required like dolbyatmos.sometime the brightness was overdosed on ott aps and channels.tatasky want to fix my upadate.it have to give options for HDR On or HDR OFF options in settings.

Any one facing this issue .it only for tv which support HDR 10
Is tata sky binge plus always convert SDR To HDR...??

And how was to experience...??

I mean if tata sky convert SD Or HD channels in to HDR so after that the picture quality was improved compared to Normal HD setup box or not...?

Can anyone tell me which is better in terms of audio video quality Tata sky Binge amazon firetv stick tata sky edition or tata sky binge plus stb. I am currently using fire tv stick tata sky edition and planning to upgrade to tata sky binge plus. Does optical port of binge plus gives dolby output? My TV doesn't have hdmi arc or optical port. Currently using fire stick Bluetooth to connect to my JBL bar 2.1 soundbar. So I was planning to connect my soundbar to binge plus stb using optical port. But no idea about the optical port audio quality.
Hi bro. I'm also facing the same issue as my tv doesn't have hdmi arc and optical ports. Since i'm planning to buy soundbar i need to buy tata sky binge plus as well to connect the sound bar using optical port as I don't have any other option.

My Tata Play Binge is working properly. Sound is coming from Optical Out Port so TV optical out is not needed if you dont have. However sound is mostly like good quality stereo. Picture quality is very good. Not checked Fire Stick.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock