Issues in d2h after the new software update(USB recording enabled)

yunu10422

Reaction score
Guys,
Most of you received the latest software update in your STB which enables the recording option(Only the option was added. the function is still not enabled) We are getting 'Your not having recording rights' Message.

Now We are facing following issues after the update. :wall
1. Booting time increased upto 1 min
After the start up, the STB goes off for about 20 to 40 seconds then its got started.

2. Its only loading Home screen whenever you restart the STB. earlier we get last viewed channel.

3. Response time between the channels were increased.

4. And the most importantly, Most of the channels stretched half the screen. Non HD channels cut down the images significantly.

The only good thing is the menu option fonts were clear.

Reg point 4.
For most of the close up angle's, the persons head are cut down.(unable to see full face). But
I am not sure, Is it my LED setup problem.

This one can be found after a close watch. Any one facing this problem?

I think you need to adjust the picture setting under Installation -> Box Settings -> TV Settings

I forwarded the above problems to d2h. they promised for STB replacement.

These problems are there in new update.
Which is the worst update from d2h ever.
Full of bugs and too much slowish

M@zh@R said:
These problems are there in new update.
Which is the worst update from d2h ever.
Full of bugs and too much slowish

You have tuned off your STB or got this update? :huh

Fortunately i have missed this update because i had switch off my box and still i have not ON my box because of this recent update.

So i feel myself lucky to miss this update.

Does this update happens automatically or we have to do it manually? Because I have not received any such message about an update being available and my box is on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock