Maa HD added Now

Guys,

Please check from your side if you guys are getting Dolby audio in movies. If you are not getting please write an email to [email protected]. This is really important since the issue is not given much importance if only two people are complaining.

Guys please complian about DD audio issues to Star network. Only @ilikered bro and I complained for them and they are not taking it seriously because they thinking only we both are facing issues. Please I request some of them to complain about DD audio issues.

@anjank, @thisisjagan, @mass999 did you guys complain to star India? Unless we complain this won't be resolved.

there is not issue with Maa HD from my end. You guys should check with airtel.

anjank said:
there is not issue with Maa HD from my end. You guys should check with airtel.
We are getting voice from surround speakers. You should go near the surround speaker and check when there's speech. It's an issue from broadcaster not Airtel.
mass999 said:
I am getting 5.1 Dolby audio new movies no problem.
Check the surround speakers when speech is coming. You'll get voice from them. Surround speakers should never produce voice unless person talking in the movie isn't on screen.

Yes guys issue is definitely there. Dailogues coming from surround speakers and no audio clarity like before.a

Hi guys I am the new member of dreamdth.I am using airtel HD DVR of past 4 yes.my side maahd 5.1 sound is OK.today morning me watched mirchi film sound came of 5.1 is good.voice came of center speaker.sorround was very good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock