Maa HD added Now

ilikered said:
@anjank, @thisisjagan, @mass999 did you guys complain to star India? Unless we complain this won't be resolved.
Let me know what needs to be sent. I don't own a 5.1 system and I don't watch Maa HD. I watch only Vijay HD.

Star vijayhd channel sound is no Dolby.all programs ,films sound is very worst.voice is coming for all speaker.illikered bro also email to starindia of starvijayhd HD Dolby sound .

dharma81 said:
Hi guys I am the new member of dreamdth.I am using airtel HD DVR of past 4 yes.my side maahd 5.1 sound is OK.today morning me watched mirchi film sound came of 5.1 is good.voice came of center speaker.sorround was very good.
You'll not feel the voice from surround speakers unless you go physically near them and listen carefully. This is because the center speaker volume is high for voice. Technically this is still incorrect, there shouldn't be any voice from surround when center is producing it.

thisisjagan said:
Let me know what needs to be sent. I don't own a 5.1 system and I don't watch Maa HD. I watch only Vijay HD.
Refer post#228 bro. That's what need to be sent. But when they call you, you need to tell them that you have home theater.

ilikered said:
We are getting voice from surround speakers. You should go near the surround speaker and check when there's speech. It's an issue from broadcaster not Airtel.
Check the surround speakers when speech is coming. You'll get voice from them. Surround speakers should never produce voice unless person talking in the movie isn't on screen.

I am check the my home theater no problem. Old movie telecast time no Dolby audio.voice mingle front speakers. But new movies fine.this issue sun HD lo unthi. upscale HD movies not coming Dolby audio.

mass999 said:
I am check the my home theater no problem. Old movie telecast time no Dolby audio.voice mingle front speakers. But new movies fine.this issue sun HD lo unthi. upscale HD movies not coming Dolby audio.
How did you check? You have to mute center, front left and front right. Then check. BTW, MAA HD provides Dolby for all movies regardless of old or new.

I had lg 3d bluray home theatre.I saw the dream DTH for last 2 years.u are discussed for maahd sound issue for last few months.maahd launched time sound is very worst.now a days sound is good.today morning mirchi film sound is very good.I heard all speaker.voice is came for only center speaker.but star vijay HD sound is very worst.still voice is coming for all speaker.

dharma81 said:
voice is came for only center speaker.

Did you mute center and front left and right while checking?

ilikered said:
How did you check? You have to mute center, front left and front right. Then check. BTW, MAA HD provides Dolby for all movies regardless of old or new.

time waste

mass999 said:
time waste
Leave it if you don't care for quality. But don't say that it's working fine when you don't know how to check.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock