Good News Moved to TataSky from Airtel

He didn't give that connector. It's my inside wiring cable connector.

Bro, even for my Multi TV connection, i used 50% TS new cable and 50% old cable wire, joined by connector.
The techncian that time used cable connector that was used with Cable STB, same he used to TS STB.

After some days i started facing signal issues on Multi TV STB, i registered a complain and another technician came and said the issue is because a local connector was used, he replaced with TS original connector and issue was solved.

Just to be sure bro, pls check signal levels Ch. 2031, 2032, 100 and 666. (Signal Strength, Signal Quality and CNR)

Ch 100
SS:90
SL:237
SQ:60
CNR:12.4

Ch 666
SS:90
SL:237
SQ:60
CNR:12.3

Ch 2031
SS:80
SL:225
SQ:20
CNR:9.6

Ch 2032
SS:100
SL:255
SQ:70
CNR:12.8

As i suspected, you are getting low signal on INSAT TPs. Signal Strength is very good, while signal quality is it weak. Ch. 666 should be 75-80%, and Ch. 2031 should be 35-40%. Ch. 100 and 2032 is fine.

Issue he can be either due to connector or alignment. Nothing to worry though.
This wont affect your PQ/AQ in anyway. Just that stronger the better, in times of Rains. :)

Last edited:
@Jithin91 bro-great snaps. You ask the TS engineer to provide you F-Type Compression Connector that is usually provided with new connection. It provides better stability to connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock