LNB:

IMG_20180324_170213594_DEPTH.jpg

STB

IMG_20180324_171448213_DEPTH.jpg
IMG_20180324_171529813_LL.jpg
IMG_20180324_171553295_LL.jpg

Remote

IMG_20180324_171940307_DEPTH.jpg

Also you have got the Technicolor STB with TS new Logo and New TS remote also. Nice.
Yes the remote is a new type one..
The technician don't know how to pair this with TV remote. He told me like this box came last week only.

He was reading instructions from a pdf file in his mobile and was pairing this remote. He took more than 5 min to pair.

Yes the remote is a new type one..
The technician don't know how to pair this with TV remote. He told me like this box came last week only.

He was reading instructions from a pdf file in his mobile and was pairing this remote. He took more than 5 min to pair.

Yes, the box is same. technicolor HD, they are now using new logo. Which they should have done a year back when they changed the logo officially.
Didnt u get a manual to pair remote in the kit ???

One thing i noticed, the cable from LNB is white color, but cable connecting STB is black color, how ??? :smile:

And why has he used a local cable connector to connect cable to STB ???

Last edited:
Initial Impressions:

Picture & Sound Clarity is just Wow.. There's nothing to say.. Topclass..
I feel like HD Channels are having more clarity than airtel.

i want to study the channel numbers first.. that too goes upto 2000.

What i didn't like:
Channels are not arranged in a proper manner. Especially in regional section.
Saw a Kannada news channel in between Hindi news channel.
Even when we take regional section, inside that also channels are not properly arranged. Genre wise arrangement is too bad in regional section. all are mixed up.
In this area airtel has done a good job.

Nd when we are changing channels, upcoming channels freeze for a fraction of second. (noticed only in very few channels)

Nd thanks to all those who have given me suggestions while moving to TS.
Special thanks to @Saj 007 bro @Sagar bro @Pranab bro @Kiran Reddy bro @Anish Pai bro @Subha_007 bro & @Siva bro

Yes, the box is same. technicolor HD, they are now using new logo. Which they should have done a year back when they changed the logo officially.
Didnt u get a manual to pair remote in the kit ???
Yes have the manual.

One thing i noticed, the cable from LNB is white color, but cable connecting STB is black color, how ??? :smile:
White cable was from airtel connection.. Black cable is inside wiring in the house. connect both with a connector. Airtel connection was also given like that.

And why has he used a local cable connector to connect cable to STB ???
He didn't give that connector. It's my inside wiring cable connector.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock