NCF Starts At ₹94 Per Month for first 100 SD Channels On Secondary Connection

Quality comes with price 🙂🙂

Per connection 🙂🙂
I may agree this when comparing with Tata Sky... :) :) airtel should really do something now. Tata Sky will win this Race and Dish and Sun moving ahead of airtel now... Airtel is at last...

Why is it that my secondary connection still show 153 as the NCF?

Do I need to remove the packs and re-select again?

How Tata sky giving all FTA channels for free and not counting them in 100 channels as per NCF like Airtel?

Buddies,

Please give them TIME, now they busy with their selfcare portal, after all updates proper they will do the same as others doing.

First they charging same, now charging Rs. 100 for second connection. Wait Airtel also doing as other done.

Buddies,

Please give them TIME, now they busy with their selfcare portal, after all updates proper they will do the same as others doing.

First they charging same, now charging Rs. 100 for second connection. Wait Airtel also doing as other done.

Yeah market force will kick in soon

How Tata sky giving all FTA channels for free and not counting them in 100 channels as per NCF like Airtel?
* Generally dth players get money from fta channels as carrier fee and give money to popular pay channels.
* Most of the fta channels pay carrier fee in crores to dth players to add their channels in their platform to get more reach and viewership.
* According to new rules no one will subscribe to these less popular channels as they need to pay extra NCF .
* So with less number of subscriptions fta channels will discontinue from dth platforms then dth players loose money and as per agreement they need to pay money in return.
In future No one will charge NCF for FTA channels .

Last edited:
* Generally dth players get money from fta channels as carrier fee and give money to popular pay channels.
* Most of the fta channels pay carrier fee in crores to dth players to add their channels in their platform to get more reach and viewership.
* According to new rules no one will subscribe to these less popular channels as they need to pay extra NCF .
* So with less number of subscriptions fta channels will discontinue from dth platforms then dth players loose money and as per agreement they need to pay money in return.
In future No one will change NCF for FTA channels .

You forget to mention one important TRAI rule in new era, FTA chs will not pay any Carriage fee if it has 20% subscription of DPO. Also carriage fee payable by FTA ch must be less than 20 paisa per STB.

In future No one will charge NCF for FTA channels .
Bro please explain in simple language. That was a bouncer for me! 😓

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock