DDF Exclusive New package

So All together the new framework seems a bit heaty to the HD world.

Best is write to pt

Your suggestion worked :)

I wrote a mail to Puthiya Thalaimurai last night. I received a call around 11.00 am. The representative explained to me that this is just one more of Sun Direct's comedy that knowingly or unknowingly keeps the customers in the dark.

It seems, even though the channel is not listed under any of the base packs, it is supposedly available as an FTA a-la-carte package (!?)

There was a conference call between the 3 of us -- me, Puthiya Thalaimurai representative and a Sun Direct representative.

The Sun Direct representative checked it in the website on his end. It was not available under a-la-carte like he said it would be. That is when he confirmed (and he himself came to know) that the option is available only in the app.

Hence, the Sun Direct representative noted down my Smart Card Number and activated the channel for me using his app.

So, according to him, here is where the channel could be located:

Website --> not available as of now

App --> Login --> Subscription Packs --> a-la-carte --> Channel will be available at the bottom most part as an a-la-carte channel.

If we add the channel as a-la-carte, it seems, it will be added without charging our account. That is how it seems to have happened for me anyway. The balance remains the same for me. No deductions even after the channel was activated as an a-la-carte pack.

Now, this channel is listed to have been added as an a-la-carte pack in the front page (Recharge page). That too, only in the app. The website's recharge page still shows nothing under a-la-carte.

In the app, the recharge page shows FTA - Puthiya Thalaimurai a-la-carte Package - Monthly Renewal under a-la-carte.

I wrote a mail to Puthiya Thalaimurai last night. I received a call around 11.00 am. The representative explained to me that this is just one more of Sun Direct's comedy that knowingly or unknowingly keeps the customers in the dark.

It seems, even though the channel is not listed under any of the base packs, it is supposedly available as an FTA a-la-carte package (!?)

There was a conference call between the 3 of us -- me, Puthiya Thalaimurai representative and a Sun Direct representative.

The Sun Direct representative checked it in the website on his end. It was not available under a-la-carte like he said it would be. That is when he confirmed (and he himself came to know) that the option is available only in the app.

Hence, the Sun Direct representative noted down my Smart Card Number and activated the channel for me using his app.

App --> Login --> Subscription Packs --> a-la-carte --> Channel will be available at the bottom most part as an a-la-carte channel.

If we add the channel as a-la-carte, it seems, it will be added without charging our account. That is how it seems to have happened for me anyway. The balance remains the same for me. No deductions even after the channel was activated as an a-la-carte pack.

Now, this channel is listed to have been added as an a-la-carte pack in the front page (Recharge page). That too, only in the app. The website's recharge page still shows nothing under a-la-carte.

In the app, the recharge page shows FTA - Puthiya Thalaimurai a-la-carte Package - Monthly Renewal under a-la-carte.
I'm using malayalam DPO pack but not getting puthiya thalaimurai like u said. only available under FTA bouquet for rs. 9. under subscription packs - - > al a carte , i am getting categories like tamil, teulgu, news, HD channels etc but it's not available under tamil or news. can you please tell me or post a screenshot to show where to select the channel under al a carte.

I'm using malayalam DPO pack but not getting puthiya thalaimurai like u said. only available under FTA bouquet for rs. 9. under subscription packs - - > al a carte , i am getting categories like tamil, teulgu, news, HD channels etc but it's not available under tamil or news. can you please tell me or post a screenshot to show where to select the channel under al a carte.

Are you using the app? (and not the website?)

Even I was unable to verify where it is located as the Sun Direct representative had already activated it for me by the time I logged into the app. May be a-la-cartes disappear from the a-la-carte page once we activate them. Not sure though.

Could you check if it is available at the bottom most part? I mean below all of the a-la-carte categories.

This is all very confusing for me too :(

Are you using the app? (and not the website?)

Even I was unable to verify where it is located as the Sun Direct representative had already activated it for me by the time I logged into the app. May be a-la-cartes disappear from the a-la-carte page once we activate them. Not sure though.

Could you check if it is available at the bottom most part? I mean below all of the a-la-carte categories.

This is all very confusing for me too :(
yes bro. I'm using only app. in the al a carte menu my last 4 categories are bhojpuri, nepali, assamese, and urdu. 🤔. can you mention the last few categories mentioned under your ala carte menu.

I checked the app, but not able to find Puthiya Thalamurai or any of the other 8 channels of FTA bouquet under Ala-carte section. Could you explain how to locate, with screenshots?
Like you added PT, I want News X.

yes bro. I'm using only app. in the al a carte menu my last 4 categories are bhojpuri, nepali, assamese, and urdu. 🤔. can you mention the last few categories mentioned under your ala carte menu.
It is exactly the same for me too :(

I checked the app, but not able to find Puthiya Thalamurai or any of the other 8 channels of FTA bouquet under Ala-carte section. Could you explain how to locate, with screenshots?
Like you added PT, I want News X.

Unfortunately, it is the same for me too. The Sun Direct representative added it for me from his end. So I did not exactly see where it was before it was added for me. I had merely outlined where he said we could locate it.

May be it is not in the app too, and he added it using Customer Care website? This is super confusing.

Perhaps cc guy's app might be having more options which regular users can't see. Just a guess guys!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock