DDF Exclusive New package

Yes. But very expensive. Rs 330 for Tamil DPO 3. Still no Puthiya Thalamurai.

Government should reduce GST to 7% or 12%. This 18% GST is too much for cable users.
Forgot puthiyathalaimurai unless if we tweet maas to sun and puthiyathalaimurai and trai

Even Boisakhi TV not available on packs except RS 9 wala FTA Pack. Rs 9 + GST = RS 10.62 i.e. RS 11 p.m. That means RS 132 per year for viewing FTA Channels. This is ridiculous!

Forgot puthiyathalaimurai unless if we tweet maas to sun and puthiyathalaimurai and trai
they can decide not to distribute that channel. but they should either give all fta channels with fta pack or allow subscribers to select 100 fta channels. if they don't do that then trai can take action against them. i don't know why they are doing this. they won't earn much from those channels. if they hate those channels then stop distributing those channels.

FTA is somewhat useless. I am from kerala.so Iam not interested and not view telugu,kannada,Oriya,Marathi,punjabi,bangali etc...Channels.malayalam ,some tamil like sun,itv,adithya,sun music ,infotainment,sports only viewing.Hence other channels for what?We have to choose 100 fta channels.if not no use.religious channels are Bulger and never seen

Do you guys want Puthiya Thalaimurai's email id? Like they did for me, if you email them, may be they will call you back and activate it for free for you too. That said, it would be really stupid if all of us are having to do that! 🤦

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock