Good News Ordered New TS HD Connection

Again opposite things happened with me.
I ordered (placed a call back request) keeping in mind that they would take 3-4 days (I have d2h validity for one more week). But they insisted to install on same day I ordered, even ready to come @8 pm. I only postponed it for a day.
:) You are lucky boy!

Looks like each service provider have good service at some locations and other way at different locations depending on local dealer and may be based on the number of connections/demand. For my area Dish Tv service is good but tata sky isn't, it may not be same everywhere :)

Last edited:
i think there are quit a few users ordered tatasky hd connection and from them who are new and whom are upgraded. since last few days i was observing all other members but now is my time to brake my silence and tell you all something. there is something which i was hiding and reason why was not telling you all will some member 100% going to like it.
since 5th november 2016 there is major reconstruction work was on with budget around 20L Indian Rupees and even during currency demonetisation it was on in working condition. but now is the time when any time before 15th august i may switch back to my home. before reconstruction i was having tatasky sd stb and placed relocation to my current home. the ones who are over charged might very soon come to know charges from my own side also as next time i am going to have relocation + hd upgrade charges on my side from local dealer and not tatasky web or tatasky cc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock