Good News Shifted from NSS6+AS5 To NSS6+ST2 With Monoblock LNB

balugudidiot

Contributor
Reaction score
Hai Friends...

As we all Know that both Dish Tv and Videocon D2h Got merged and Dishtv will use ST2 For its New South Customers...,As an Existing Dishtv Customer i got exited,But It may Take Lot of time to change My Setup by Company as it will be Done in Phase manner.so,Tried and Got Succeeded in tracking ST2.

It is My Initial Setup with NSS6+As5 (Dishtv SD+HD).
5z1ds5.jpg

I Don't Need AS5. so, By Keeping NSS6 as it is...,And Sfited to ST2 by Following few steps...As mentioned Below.(Hope it will Be helpful for others)

1.Keeping Primary as NSS6...Just Rotated the LNB in ClockWise Direction Till The END.
2.Now Make Sure You Are Getting NSS6 Signals As Usual.(I Checked in My Dishtv STB)
3.Then Slowly Rotate the LNB in Ani Clock wise Direction by 3-5degrees...Got Signal For TP 11609 v 43978 of ST2 ( I Edited Asiasat Tp and Entered This TP to Check Signals)

Haven't Made Any Changes in Antenna Elevation but Adjusted Azimuth by 2 Degrees Now Getting Signals For All Tps Of ST2.

Final Setup :
2im4305.jpg

How many channel comeing in both tp nss6+ st2 &total no of tp nss6+st2

How many channel comeing in both tp nss6+ st2 &total no of tp nss6+st2
as i Dont have any FTA STB i am unable to Perfom Channel Search on both Sattelites...All NSS6+GSAT15 TPs Channels Working Fime...nd For ST2,Checked manually All 12 tps Getting Signal.

Hai Friends...

As we all Know that both Dish Tv and Videocon D2h Got merged and Dishtv will use ST2 For its New South Customers...,As an Existing Dishtv Customer i got exited,But It may Take Lot of time to change My Setup by Company as it will be Done in Phase manner.so,Tried and Got Succeeded in tracking ST2.

It is My Initial Setup with NSS6+As5 (Dishtv SD+HD).
5z1ds5.jpg

I Don't Need AS5. so, By Keeping NSS6 as it is...,And Sfited to ST2 by Following few steps...As mentioned Below.(Hope it will Be helpful for others)

1.Keeping Primary as NSS6...Just Rotated the LNB in ClockWise Direction Till The END.
2.Now Make Sure You Are Getting NSS6 Signals As Usual.(I Checked in My Dishtv STB)
3.Then Slowly Rotate the LNB in Ani Clock wise Direction by 3-5degrees...Got Signal For TP 11609 v 43978 of ST2 ( I Edited Asiasat Tp and Entered This TP to Check Signals)

Haven't Made Any Changes in Antenna Elevation but Adjusted Azimuth by 2 Degrees Now Getting Signals For All Tps Of ST2.

Final Setup :
2im4305.jpg
Are you getting measat signal also ( 91 E)?

How STB can use 1 sat at 1 time bro? I mean before STB could receive NSS6 and AS5 same time right ?

Also what LCN is coming? Dish TV LCN or D2h LCN in ST2?

How STB can use 1 sat at 1 time bro? I mean before STB could receive NSS6 and AS5 same time right ?

Also what LCN is coming? Dish TV LCN or D2h LCN in ST2?
Yeah bro...i also wonder about it...I am getting Dishtv LCN only...If we load Dishtv TP 12688 as home TP and perform Channel search...STB searching in AS5 Tps also...but No Channels Found in those Tps.

and if i change a tp to D2h Tp on Preconfigured NSS6 Tps list i am not getting Any Signal...but if i changed Preconfigured AS5 TP to D2h TP am getting Signal....i got Clear That Those 2 LNBs in mono Block LNB gets signals seperately and transfers into STB Seperately...If and only if I interchange the LNBs,i can make D2h TP as home Tp and Then i vl Get D2h LCNs.

If you r not Familiar with Dishtv STB Tps setting u cant get my lines.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock