Breaking Star Sports 1 Kannada likely to launch on 29th December

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 213
  • Views: Views 32,688
Status
Not open for further replies.
But channel is going to launch on 30th Dec onwards. Then it is fake image or like that.
This is not fake; it is a legit image. In fact a full length promo video containing this is available on youtube also. However, the promo was for last year's planned launch. The promo was aired on all popular TV channels last year. Since MIB was sleeping, this was not launched and the plan was shelved to this year. Official promos for SS1 Kannada will start airing this weekend as per my source.

This is not fake; it is a legit image. In fact a full length promo video containing this is available on youtube also. However, the promo was for last year's planned launch. The promo was aired on all popular TV channels last year. Since MIB was sleeping, this was not launched and the plan was shelved to this year. Official promos for SS1 Kannada will start airing this weekend as per my source.
Dec 30, 18 - SS1 Kannada
Feb 21, 19 - SS1 Bangla
What about SS1 Malayalam, SS1 Marathi & SS1 Gujarati?

Update: My source says December 30/31 is not a 'fixed' date for SS1 Kannada launch. The channel may be expected a couple of days / a week earlier too. Further info awaited.

Update: My source says December 30/31 is not a 'fixed' date for SS1 Kannada launch. The channel may be expected a couple of days / a week earlier too. Further info awaited.
Launch date has preponed?

Launch date was never announced; it was mentioned that it will be within 31st. So official announcement will have a different date and it will be sooner than 30th as per my source.
Bro please request ur source, please launch SS1 Bangla within January, 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock