Suggestion requested for new DTH

@chaitu7, somehow the reply option is not active for me, so I am replying you here. For Tata Sky, there's annual offer which is cheap. The offer they gave me is avaialable at their website, which is rs 8550 for a box and one year subscription. They have an offer for ultra which is 6160 for 12 months.

I do not watch tv much, except for football matches, and news during elections. My mom in other hand watches bengali soap operas (Urghh). Hope that will change after I buy the TV.

Just checked Sun Direct. It doesn't telecast ZEE bangla and STAR Jalsa in HD, those are my mom's go to channel.
Ok, then you can choose between Airtel and Tata Sky!

I just received a call from airtel, they are offering internet tv box and all channels for one year for 6k. The box itself costs 3500. In that sense, I am getting all channels for a year for 2500/-. I think I will go with that. Asked them to come tomorrow for installation. Thank you everyone for your help and support.

I just received a call from airtel, they are offering internet tv box and all channels for one year for 6k. The box itself costs 3500. In that sense, I am getting all channels for a year for 2500/-. I think I will go with that. Asked them to come tomorrow for installation. Thank you everyone for your help and support.
Congrats Brother(y) and Do Post Pics and Review In a new Thread After Installation Is Done:)

Sorry, my Bad. They said it will be 13.5k for the whole set for one year.
I read about the free ten offer in another post for world cup. But anyway, I have to subscribe to ten as most of the football games are on ten.

I just received a call from airtel, and they offered royal HD plus HD box for 5k, but they said it doesn't come with all the english movies channels. for all channels with HD box is 7300 which surprisingly costs more than internet tv
Do you need the SD channels of the HD channels that are available on airtel digital TV?

He asked out of Airtel & Tata sky and you suggesting him another option of Dish Tv ... confusing him even more.

Before suggesting did you mentioned him the recharge , dual satellite LNB limitations of Dish Tv?
He asked out of Airtel & Tata sky and you suggesting him another option of Dish Tv ... confusing him even more.

Before suggesting did you mentioned him the recharge , dual satellite LNB limitations of Dish Tv?
Agree with you

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock