DDF Exclusive Sun Direct declares Ala carte DRP & Bouquet DRP.

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 11,962
Don't know how SunDirect will be in race with so many pending channels. They should start adding channels ASAP otherwise customers will Shift to other DTHs where they get more number of channels at literally same cost.

Last edited:
I dont understand why these DPOs are taking so much time to declare their bouquets. Many Local cable guys already implemented TRAI orders from yesterday

one clarification needed guys - "for every additional 25 free to air channels NCF is 20" - suppose i choose just 100 FTA channels and rest pay channels, then also i need to pay this 20/- NCF or not and how will that pay channel count been taken?? - bit confusing

one clarification needed guys - "for every additional 25 free to air channels NCF is 20" - suppose i choose just 100 FTA channels and rest pay channels, then also i need to pay this 20/- NCF or not and how will that pay channel count been taken?? - bit confusing

You will need 2 slab of NCF if you choose less than 25 Pay chs along with 100 FTA. total monthy cost 130+20+price of pay chs+tax

Last edited:
But still they didn't mentioned it seems like channel wise... Hope they should add more tamil fta channels which are missing in sd compared to other dth and they should continue same add on packages for English and sports since it is less compared to other dth...

But still they didn't mentioned it seems like channel wise... Hope they should add more tamil fta channels which are missing in sd compared to other dth and they should continue same add on packages for English and sports since it is less compared to other dth...
It will take time till now only airtel introduced in systems too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock