DDF Exclusive Sun Direct declares Ala carte DRP & Bouquet DRP.

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 11,973
Seems they copy pasted d2h broadcaster bouquet list 😂😂😂😂

d2h bouquet snap -

Sun Direct bouquet snap

Was just about to post the exact same thing. Maybe some lazy workers wanted to cut short their job and thought they will just change colour and font and use d2h bouquet list. Unfortunately they did not think about FTA for d2h channels.

Last edited:
After seeing these lists, I am 100% sure that within 1-2 months, all broadcasters will reduce prices to max 10 Rs. Otherwise, no one will be able to afford satellite television.

Nothing new already seen same on D2h also.. Not much for South viewers:huh::wink:

Seems they copy pasted d2h broadcaster bouquet list 😂😂😂😂

d2h bouquet snap -

Sun Direct bouquet snap

May be d2h means direct to home? Even if it is not also its not first they copy the news from others they already did copying from @Vicky bros thread few years back in there blog

Last edited:
Get ready sun if you still provide same price for your network channels also I will ignore Ktv, sun music, sun life and of course sun news too, only adithya and sun tv hd I will take as an alacarte, Ktv is utter crap nowadays and lot of ads in sun music and you can't charge like mad

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock