Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Colors Tamil to launch dance reality show ‘Dance Vs. Dance’ on 24 Nov

MUMBAI: Colors Tamil is all set to launch a first-of-a-kind dance-off reality show ‘Dance Vs. Dance’ from 24 November. The show will air every Saturday and Sunday at 8 pm.

Dance-Vs.-Dance-on-24-Nov-cover.jpg

Colors Tamil to launch dance reality show 'Dance Vs. Dance' on 24 Nov - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Star Vijay - Radha Krishnan Mythology Serial
Starts from 03rd December At 1.30 p.m

Last edited:
Colors Tamil to launch dance reality show ‘Dance Vs. Dance’ on 24 Nov

MUMBAI: Colors Tamil is all set to launch a first-of-a-kind dance-off reality show ‘Dance Vs. Dance’ from 24 November. The show will air every Saturday and Sunday at 8 pm.

Dance-Vs.-Dance-on-24-Nov-cover.jpg

Colors Tamil to launch dance reality show 'Dance Vs. Dance' on 24 Nov - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

I watched today's episode for Oviya's stage performance but missed it as it happened yesterday itself. And I thought she is one of the judge but she was just a guest :(

Hi All..

Just saw a new promo in FB.. Pardon me if it is already posted..

Colors Tamil is coming up with a new show named 'Colors Comedy Nights' (promo looks inspired from Comedy Nights with Kapil - Hindi show which was a super success).. Looks like RJ Vijay is part of all reality shows of Colors Tamil :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock