When will be software update for 4k box

9SUDSEJSHA

Reaction score
Any idea to any one that when will be the current software will be updated for 4k box because as of now the software is incomplete, we donot have recording feature enanbled, no account details available etc.

bro contact d2h nodal officer & register this request:k

Hi, i just bought the 4k stb, overall the first impression seems nice, since there is hardly any 4k content so no point talking about it but the most important change for me is that... It's much more faster than my stupid old hd stb 2222. Also as far the update is concerned... It says that the application version is 1.0.0 feb 11 2005, also if i scroll down it's written "software download aborted" now this could be because while installing the stb there was a power cut and the update was interrupted and had to be restarted... Could it because of that or any further update is stuck because of something?

Sukhish bro please contact cc/nodal officers for register the complaint,they will send the technician ,he will install software update:k

I have spoken to coo.

Active and other services will come only by end of September as per him. So just wait.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Are u getting Travel XP 4K guys ??

Yes it was coming last night.

I think it's still on test basis as now the normal 4k stuff is coming without the travel xp 4k logo.

ayanc99 said:
Yes it was coming last night.

I think it's still on test basis as now the normal 4k stuff is coming without the travel xp 4k logo.

Is it real 4k or Upscaled/Remastered 4k ?

Please post some snaps :sp:shy:tup

The only thing which is being telecast day and night is that stupid "ski" on the so called 4k channel, why no updates? I mean... Did we not pay enough, atleast show that you care...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock