Breaking Zee North-East Launching Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zee is too much lier network. They never gonna to launch this channel in July. Also they already cleared that Zee Malayalam & Zee Punjabi will be launched in April, 2018. Till now no news for Zee Kannada HD. All upcoming Living group channels (i.e. Living Rootz, Living Travelz, Living Homez, Zee Living etc) are not launched till now, while they got licences for these channels about two years ago.

Zee said zee punjabi comming soon any news launch date zee punjabi

Zee is too much lier network. They never gonna to launch this channel in July. Also they already cleared that Zee Malayalam & Zee Punjabi will be launched in April, 2018. Till now no news for Zee Kannada HD. All upcoming Living group channels (i.e. Living Rootz, Living Travelz, Living Homez, Zee Living etc) are not launched till now, while they got licences for these channels about two years ago.
Most of all news about launching of Zee network(or any other network) channels are rumors or news from related sources of Zee. I think Zee never declared officially about exact launching date of Zee Malayalam ,Zee punjabi etc. They have license and accordingly top persons of Zee may give hints of future channels. Apart nothing is clearly declared by Zee.Rest are assumptions. So they have no responsibility of launching at time spread on media. Also preparations,situations and legal matters will delay the launching.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock