Zee TV HD coming soon on Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Karthik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 13,797

Karthik

Contributor
Reaction score
Now a days every HD DTH subscriber is looking for a DTH operator providing maximum number of HD channels. Few days back Airtel Digital TV HD added the much awaited Sports HD Channels like ESPN HD, Star Cricket HD & TEN HD. After the addition of HD sports channels Airtel Digital TV offers 14 Full time True HD channels on its Platform.

As of now Airtel is the only DTH service provider offering 3 Sports HD Channels. If sources are to believed Airtel Digital TV is soon going to add another HD channel to its kitty.

According to the sources, Zee TV HD is going to be added on airtel Digital TV very soon. Recently Videocon d2h added Zee TV HD on its platform and provided it as a free top up as part of an initial promotional offer for all existing & new subscribers till 30th June 2012. After addition of Zee HD, airtel will lead the HD bandwagon with 15 popular HD Channels on its platform.

http://techwek.com/2012/01/07/zee-tv-hd-coming-soon-on-airtel-digital-tv/

Yes arsh bro. Zee tv HD Will be going to add in airtel bcz airtel is working on this and their deal is at final stages and almost done. Not only zee tv but also other two z Hd ch. Will be added. In dish tv also these will be added. Also a big news for rdtv users that they are also in talk with z group. If any deal is confirm and i get some info. I will post.

Hope they get added soon on dish tru hd... :huh waiting for it for a long time ...

W2cSR.jpg

Sure Brother ! Now competition in the Hd market And All Operator Want To Given More Hd Channels To Subscriber ....May Be Airtel Adding Soon Zee Tv Hd ,

Wait Till Official Source :huh

Vikram the above image is edited?As i see airtel Logo and Zee TV HD is not on Airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock