10 Channels moved to 11590 H TP in Tatasky

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 6,463
Karan Rockz said:
Bro plzzz contact Tata Sky and demand Travel XP HD and if possible pls try to send mails regularly to CEO,Tata Sky not want to carry Travel XP HD channel.:wall:wall:wall

if you send mails regularly they get travel xp hd in special

Karan Rockz said:
90% chance for PIX HD due to Fifa WC.

Funny that Sony Pix HD is launched but none of DTH is interested in carrying channel n no excitement 4m public too. What a self goal 4 Sony

Dileep kumar said:
Funny that Sony Pix HD is launched but none of DTH is interested in carrying channel n no excitement 4m public too. What a self goal 4 Sony

How you can say that DTH not interested to carry PIX HD ??:no:no

Karan Rockz said:
90% chance for PIX HD due to Fifa WC.

You're posting like Anzar Bro. he is also tell people about Sony MAX 2 like that Is Sony MAX 2 will show IPL along with SONY SIX and SONY SIX HD and TATA(SKY is already start testing this channel at GSAT 10 :lol

Karan Rockz said:
So no problem for u if they add Sun HD channels.:lol

That will be a huge pro ....so let me requote myself again ...."any hd ch is welcomed excluding south HD n specials"

Anirudha Das said:
You're posting like Anzar Bro. he is also tell people about Sony MAX 2 like that Is Sony MAX 2 will show IPL along with SONY SIX and SONY SIX HD and TATA(SKY is already start testing this channel at GSAT 10 :lol

Bro I am saying that in Fifa WC some matches will show simultaneously,So six HD is not enough that's why MSM group launched another HD channel Pix HD to show fifa wc,so I am thinking that Tata Sky may add Sony Pix HD before Fifa WC.:u

Karan Rockz said:
Bro I am saying that in Fifa WC some matches will show simultaneously,So six HD is not enough that's why MSM group launched another HD channel Pix HD to show fifa wc,so I am thinking that Tata Sky may add Sony Pix HD before Fifa WC.:u

Why SONY going to show 1 Match in 2 HD channels ? :huh

Back
Top Bottom