10 Channels moved to 11590 H TP in Tatasky

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 6,438
Karan Rockz said:
I am saying that 2 different matches will show in 2 HD channels at same time.:k

Then SONY will show only popular match in HD and unpopular match will be available only in SD on SONY AATH as they're showing countdown with SONY AATH logo.

Anirudha Das said:
Then SONY will show only popular match in HD and unpopular match will be available only in SD on SONY AATH as they're advertising it with SONY AATH logo.

Yeah that's why PIX HD require before wc to watch important matches in HD.:sp:sp:sp but how can you say that PIX will show only popular matches in HD ??

Karan Rockz said:
Yeah that's why PIX HD require before wc to watch important matches in HD.:sp:sp:sp but how can you say that PIX will show only popular matches in HD ??

:hello I am saying SONY will show popular matches on SONY SIX, SONY SIX HD and unpopular matches will goes to SONY AATH.

Anirudha Das said:
:hello I am saying SONY will show popular matches on SONY SIX, SONY SIX HD and unpopular matches will goes to SONY AATH.

That means PIX HD will not show Fifa WC.:(

Karan Rockz said:
That means PIX HD will not show Fifa WC.:(

Wait.
PIX was earlier showing NBA.That's why guess is PIX.
They may show on sony HD.Definitely they will show both matches in HD.
And Aath will show all matches in bangla feed because huge soccer fans are there in Kolkata.

Waiting for tommrow as tommrow is thursday and maximum tata sky adds channels on thursday :sp :win

piinku1 said:

:hello You forget FA CUP on SONY PIX but concept behind SONY's launch of SONY SIX is just to increase the movie timing of SONY MAX and SONY PIX.

piinku1 said:
Wait.
They may show on sony HD.Definitely they will show both matches in HD.
And Aath will show all matches in bangla feed because huge soccer fans are there in Kolkata.

Not only NBA,PIX showed Footaball also before,that's why I too think that second match will show on PIX HD this time.:sp:sp:sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock