Tatasky moved 10 more channels from 11050 H To 11590 H TP

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 84
  • Views: Views 7,545
Karan Rockz said:
If they do this bro then they can add lots of SD channels,hope your word comes true.:sp

now anything can happen in tata sky at any time as now they are having space :sp:sp:sp

let's see what will happen on tommrow ;)

Rushil.D said:
now anything can happen in tata sky at any time as now they are having space :sp:sp:sp

let's see what will happen on tommrow ;)

:sp:eek:hya but bro I don't think they will do any activities tomorrow because Tata sky do such activities mostly on wednesday or thursday.:(

Karan Rockz said:
:sp:eek:hya but bro I don't think they will do any activities tomorrow because Tata sky do such activities mostly on wednesday or thursday.:(

bro don't think that tata sky only adds new channels on wed or thurs it's tata sky no one can predict what they will do they may add new channels on any particular day so just wait and see what they will do:k:k:k

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
bro don't think that tata sky only adds new channels on wed or thurs it's tata sky no one can predict what they will do they may add new channels on any particular day so just wait and see what they will do:k:k:k

But history tells that they never added any channels on Friday and saturday.:k:(

Karan Rockz said:
But history tells that they never added any channels on Friday and saturday.:k:(

but atleast we can hope that may add new channels on any particular day

Karan Rockz said:

Bro You Forgot That 6 HD channels Testing started on 3rd feb 2014 (monday) and added on 4th Feb 2014 (tuesday ) ;)

also Before addition of 6HD channels they do activities in whole week :win

Rushil.D said:
Bro You Forgot That 6 HD channels Testing started on 3rd feb 2014 (monday) and added on 4th Feb 2014 (tuesday ) ;)

also Before addition of 6HD channels they do activities in whole week :win

Yeah they can add channels on any day except friday and saturday,so hope for this upcoming monday.:sp

Re: RE: Tatasky moved 10 more channels from 11050 H To 11590 H TP

Rushil.D said:
According to My Calculation :sp:sp

Till Now They Moved 20 SD channels from tp 11050 H 30000 to 11590 H 30000

1 HD Channel = 3.54 SD channels

so

may be

20 SD Channels = 6 HD channels

if they moved

Zee Cinema HD, Movies Now HD, Ten HD ( tp 11470 H 30000) (HBO Hits HD, HBO Defined HD,& Showcase HD tp 11510 H 30000 ) into tp 11050 H 30000

than tp 11050 H 30000 Have 12 HD Channels

and Current tp 11590 Having 54 SD channels Which is = 16 HD channels

then tp 11050 will have more 4 HD channels Space

and tp 11510 H 30000 & tp 11470 H 30000 will have 40-40 SD channels

then they will able to add 14-14 SD channels more in both tps

so after this work if tata sky do they will have total space for 28 SD & 4 HD channels Space

Note :- This is only My thinking and calculation

good calculation Rushil bro.may ur words come true.but they have to shift the remaning 14sd ch from 11050 to make it an hd only tp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock