1milion new customers in 82 Days

• Thread starter Ramki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,141
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is an old news when rdtv was launched. now rdtv is a big flop

hey you never accept other dth milestone! for you kind of infromation reliance had 1 million customers in 56 days that time when it was launched and this is 82!

so if you ever go to schools you should know difference between 56 days and 82 days!

common grow up small kids and digest other dth success.

bfore teaching me maths, better tell the source and present a press release for the same

@ramki +2 for you...
Thanks for the news, as I was thinking that RDTV is gone case..... :damn

Very well-done RDTV...... :skd

dino29 said:
bfore teaching me maths, better tell the source and present a press release for the same

don't you see facebook page! also that was 56 days and this is 82 days!

do you have any antithetic source which prove rdtv is flop? don't make your thoughts as verdict!

you always support TS, Airtel and D2H because u using it we don't care what you thinks about RDTV, we know it's better than u and that's why we are customers!

so learn to respect other's success rather than spreding false information everywhere and get banned and talk like you run tatasky techical team.

techfreak said:
As dino told it was when RDTV launched, now they lossed it i think...

That was 56 days and these one 82 days!

Reliance is planing to increase it customer number ,so only they r keep on adding channels and they r giveing lot of tv Advertisment.... definatly with in next 100 days they will get one more milion customer .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock