• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 1,862

Girish

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All :hello:

Today I have a completed my 1st year in our lovely DDF :win:

Honestly I have a joined DDF on 2015 as @Rahul4K, On that time i don't have knowledge of DTH, TV or any kind of things which happening here..On that time @Bapun Raz bhai banned me for some reason (which not remembered) :cf2:

After that don't know on that is age fault or someone delusion me, i have decided to create a own forum...
Infact I have created forum couple of times..
But unfortunately those not survives..:blush2:

Now i feels that was very bad and childhood mistakes :damn:

Some of members know me very well like @Sagar @IndiaN @Abhi @Bapun Raz @Anup Tiwari @SarfaRaZ :welcome:

:hrt: In this year I learned that owning a forum is not so easy but making friends are important :hrt:

i have makes some of good closed friends here nd now leaving them like impossible for me now :kiss2::hrt:

Thanks to @Bapun Raz bhai nd Other Team Members for giving me another chance to be a part of lovely DDF :clap2:

also thanks to each & everyone for supporting me lot and needed forever :hs::smile2::tup:

Eventually it's almost 4 years
Only returning completed 1 year
Btw congrats & have to bright future

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock