Good News 2 Life time Free Topup for 99/199 plan

earlier you are subscribed 99 pack alone??

is it possible my plan 99 + 2 free regional just 99 per month?
See below.

65bddc9d1766da39c6dd9474cfb5a453.jpg

I was unable to activate Telugu and kannada free topup through app , there was no option guide me bro..

I activate 99 plan with tamil paid top up , I like to activate Telugu , kanada life time free top up .. but I was unable to activate in self care how I can activate , pls guide me
Login to self care and on the left side click on your DTH account ID.

Then you'll see 3 tabs. Go-to connections tab. Scroll down to Services. Under Services, you will see SD Top Ups. Expand it and you'll see an option "Add free regional top-ups". Click on it and then select the two top-ups you want and click save. That's it. In 5-10 minutes the free top-ups will start showing up under your package.

If you need to add any more packs, you need to wait till the status of the previous request is complete. You can't add anything till the status shows "Request in progress".

Can I opt 99+ 2 regional free add on like 1 bengali add on another one hindi regional add on? only at 99 per month?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock